Community The Foregcast Episode 1

front-page-content-spotlight.png

As E3 news wraps up and news stops flooding in, it's time to take a look back at some of what we've heard over the last few days. I'm sure most of you have already heard about Halo: The Master Chief Collection, so be sure to pop on over to discussion thread and weigh in on the news.

After being invited onto Podtacular a few weeks ago and breezing through a three hour long discussion on the future of Forge, petetheduck and I began discussing the potential for a dedicated Forgecast. Pete took the initiative and organized everything and, armed with heaping buckets full of juciy news, we recorded the first episode last night. Appearing on the show were petetheduck, ducain23, NOKYARD, and, of course, your lovable neighborhood Professioduck. We went off on a few tangents, but ultimately ended up with a pretty cool (and lengthy) podcast about the Master Chief Collection and Halo 5 with a focus on everyone's favorite level editing tool. Head on over to Pete's website and take a gander.

http://petetheduck.com/forgecast-episode-1/

As this was the first episode, feedback would be very welcome. Feel free to drop some opinyunz below.

I do just want to say, if you haven't yet, head on over to the Halo Discussion threads on the forums. Lot's of juicy discussion going on there.

Reactions: Buddy
Listening to the podcast now, about 1 hour into it. Very good questions, I can see you all had to think about them. Given the audience and intent, the podcast was entertaining to listen to and thought provoking a bit. If you get a decent download count, then ya I think you might consider doing another along the exact same intent/theme.

Reactions: Psychoduck