Tedium's Q&A: Ask Your Questions Here!

hc-staffq&a.jpg

Some of you may remember that in our last Staff Q&A, we decided to hold off on the question-asking until a later date in time. Well folks, that later date has arrived! Tedium has volunteered to be our next Q&A victim, so if you've ever wondered what goes on inside that mind of his, here's your chance to find out! And don't be afraid to think up some off-the-wall questions either. Trust us, we've heard 'em all. Now let's see if I can help get you started with a few Tedium tidbits...

• He's been around the block when it comes to the Halo series, contributing to several different Halo communities around the interwebs.
  • Don't let that sauve American accent of his fool you, he's another one of those GMTers!
  • I believe he once mentioned something about a dead hamster incident?
  • We may or may not have a brony on our hands..

Hope that helps! We'll get back to you with the answer portion soon, so stay tuned!

what music do you listen to? and whenever you are playing halo and you're in that MLG mood (lol), do you believe that playing music while you play helps or distracts?

1. MLP?! Dafuq?!? Really?!?
2. Waffles or pancakes?
3. Favorite Halo moment/character/game/area/plot
4. Do you want a cookie?
5. If 2+2=4 and you have 5 apples and I take away 3, what would be the mass of the Sun?

1. Howd you choose the name 'Tedium'?
2. How many phagocytes do you have in your body?
3. Do you like to put tin foil on your sausage and chest hair to boost your connection?