SvC #6 Recap

Who was the winner of the latest Staff vs Community game night? Read on below to find out all the bullet-filled details!​
Before that however, let's look at the lineup of staff that competed:​
MockKnizzle008
Flying Shoe ILR
Vincent Torre
Nondual
Fuzzle
Round One
Team Regicide on Stigma​
The first game pitted the Staff against the Communists Community on a very strong 4 v 4 competitive map playing Team Regicide. While the game was close for a long time, eventually the staffers pulled ahead and were crowned king... of the first round.​
Staff Wins!
Staff: 1​
Community: 0​
Round Two
Classic Slayer on Ender​
The second game was picked by the community out of either another competitive match or something more silly. The community chose a competitive slayer game and the staff supplied the map to play it on, another 4 v 4 called Ender that recently found a slot in Matchmaking. Unfortunately for the community, the staff were only getting warmed up last game, and this time won by a landslide victory.​
Staff Wins!
Staff: 2​
Round Three
Team Hot Potatoes on Observatory​
Remember that silly game I mentioned above? Yeah. That was this. Hot Potatoes is a variant on Oddball with 3 balls on the map at any given time that explode at random intervals. This mode was especially created for this map, a smaller end 4 v 4 that was originally made in Halo: Reach. Both the map and mode were the creation of one MockKnizzle008 (you may know him as MOCK FUCK) giving the staff a bit of an advantage. The game was rather close in the end, but once again the staff pulled through.​
Staff Wins!
Staff: 3​
Round Four
One Flag CTF on Classic Ghost Town​
Round four got a little nostalgic with a fan favorite blast from the past in the form of One Flag CRF on a remake of Ghost Town from Halo 3. This helped to level the playing field, as there were players on both sides who knew the map and players who did not (myself included in the latter.) This was the most intense game of the night, as both teams fought relentlessly for the flag. In the end we had a tie with both teams scoring twice.​
Tie Game
Staff: 3​
Ties: 1​
Round Five
Hijack Hyjinks on HH Vortex​
How else to end a night than with a few shenanigans? The final game was an insane mini-game where explosions, driving, and hijacking was the name of the game. Teams scored points by controlling specific vehicles, leading to some truly lolworth moments. In the end though, the staff won again, wrapping up another SvC undefeated.​
Staff Wins!
Staff: 4​
Ties: 1​
Thank you all for participating in another awesome Staff versus community night! There was much fun had on both sides and we hope to keep this tradition going! On that note, we're talking about doing an entirely flood themed SvC. While we have not figured out how scoring would work, we wanted to see if the community was interested in this.​
So long, and thanks for all the fish everyone!​

I will give Tomtris a bite here, The community did win the practice game on Green Lantern that WAS in fact a practice game because we called it one beforehand.

You may find many more Douglas Addams quotes across the site by me. Especially on thursdays, I could never get the hang of those...

Here is your recount:

Staff: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4
Community: 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 0
Ties: 1 = 1

I will give Tomtris a bite here, The community did win the practice game on Green Lantern that WAS in fact a practice game because we called it one beforehand.

You may find many more Douglas Addams quotes across the site by me. Especially on thursdays, I could never get the hang of those...

Here is your recount:

YOU NEVER EVER SAID IT WAS A PRACTICE GAMMMME!

Reactions: Elliot

Here is your recount:

:( *sigh*. It was worth a shot.

makes me wonder if there was organization as community? lets say battle plans...
Clans are needed in situations like this.... Just sayin /:

*(What did shadowgirl do exactly panda? a matter of disrespect I see between this fine line)

Reactions: Budddyyy