Sustained

Core Sustained

I Crush All

Master
Jan 31, 2013
Sustained (version 2015-01-20) - A long lost cargo vessel thought to have been obliterated has been found by the UNSC. (2-8 players)

A long lost cargo vessel thought to have been obliterated has been found by the UNSC. (2-8 players)

If you would like to see gameplay and or what the map looks like check out this video:

This map works for all gametypes except for infection and territories

To download this find me on the campaign leaderboards on Halo 4 legendary solo infinity

Read more about this map...

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Hey Crush, I saw your map post and your post could be a little more descriptive, It would also help to add pictures of the map instead of 1 video, But aside from the map post your remake does look quite well and I might check it out sometime. Anyways just saying you could be a little more descriptive. Just giving some feedback.

I Crush All

Master
Jan 31, 2013
Hey Crush, I saw your map post and your post could be a little more descriptive, It would also help to add pictures of the map instead of 1 video, But aside from the map post your remake does look quite well and I might check it out sometime. Anyways just saying you could be a little more descriptive. Just giving some feedback.
It's more difficult to get pics in here when you don't have/use a PC

Shadowcat AZ

Proficient
May 26, 2013
Nice job on the remake, Elongation was one of my favorite maps as well. Since you have the means to post to YouTube, maybe you can show other people's maps?