Map Preview Summer Halolympics play testers needed!

daskoon

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Ok, so like, I've been screwing with this all night/morning. I need to go to bed. If anyone wants to DL this and tell me how many bugs I missed, please hit me up. Almost hitting budget (ugh!) and so not sure how this runs with more than 1 person, let alone up to 16.

MAP and GAMETYPE: Summer Halolympics

GAMERTAG: Daskoon

yaaaaawn ... going to bed, let me know?

oh, a description would be nice i guess...

starts at hurdles, foot race around the lap. teleports to second hurdles, watch out for mines this time. Teleports to trampoline area, (i guess) try and knock eachother off, will teleport back to trampoline, but make it to the middle palette and 300% jump up to the trampoline above you, then bounce to the next one, then teleport over to the archery, which is tossing a grenade into a small hole, exit to your left and get the mongoose that pops out when you hit your target. Drive down towards the mongoose pole jump, hit the man cannon and jump off to hit the final teleporter. end up on the hill, first one there grabs a grav hammer and it's 50 points to win.

all sounds stupidly complicated when I type it out. might be dumb, might be fun, let me know? no pics yet as i'm not done. thanks!