Stone Harbor

Core Stone Harbor

MultiLockOn

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
Stone Harbor (version 2015-02-10) - Fight for the beach!

Alright so I wasn't even going to post this but I figured why not. Its fun to mess around on with a 6 or 7 player FFA lobby or a casual 3v3 TS or KOTH. The map is supposed to look like a fishing harbor if you couldn't tell :p Finished it in one sitting, nothing serious really just a screw around map. Enjoy!

Campaign Timing - Halo 3 - Floodgate - EasyView attachment 12686

Read more about this map...

adderrson

Esteemed Lemon
Staff member
Jan 16, 2013
Seeing how heavily this map is themed, I would personally highly advise you went back to the drawing board and re-purpose this map for infection as it appears to look great for it.

with some tweaks of cover here and there and good set up of spawns and I think you'll have a decent "hold out" infection map on your hands.

Infection hasn't received much custom content produced for it in TMCC thus far so is a good genre of map to look into and quite frankly if this is the way you like to forge, based highly upon themed aesthetics, then Infection forging is right up your street :)

MultiLockOn

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
Seeing how heavily this map is themed, I would personally highly advise you went back to the drawing board and re-purpose this map for infection as it appears to look great for it.

with some tweaks of cover here and there and good set up of spawns and I think you'll have a decent "hold out" infection map on your hands.

Infection hasn't received much custom content produced for it in TMCC thus far so is a good genre of map to look into and quite frankly if this is the way you like to forge, based highly upon themed aesthetics, then Infection forging is right up your street :)
I normally don't do themes though! This was just a one time thing :p I'm more of a competitive forger, I just posted two other maps that are for core gametypes and this was just for fun...but sure, why not outfit it right? :p I'll get on that.