Competitive Stigma [Competitive]

Squally DaBeanz

Big Jerk
Jan 9, 2013
Stigma (version 1.5) - Small Guardian styled map. Meet Your Maker Runner Up.

Stigma

By Squally DaBeanz

This map began with my desire to build a good Lockout/Guardian style map, since I had failed to do so in Reach. I had built a similarly styled map in the middle of the Ravine before this, but I wasn't satisfied (even though it was a decent map). So, I took the time to compile a list of what made some classic maps such as Lockout, Guardian, and Ascension so memorable and fun to play. Things like the Shotgun drop down on both Guardian...

Read more about this map...

Squally DaBeanz

Big Jerk
Jan 9, 2013
Squally DaBeanz updated Stigma [Competitive] with a new update entry:

Stigma

Stigma just got an aesthetic makeover (sorta). I've been hearing from a lot of people that the map was "ugly" and "messy looking", so I took to cleaning things up and making it prettier. This includes flipping the blocks over to the cleaner sides, replacing some ugly pieces with cleaner ones, adding a dark banner across the top of the main building, adding color indicators over Green and Gold, making some walls thicker, adding consistency to some areas, etc.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Squally DaBeanz

Big Jerk
Jan 9, 2013

Weapons, Windows, Walls

Stigma has had another update recently. The weapon layout has been changed to be more asymmetrical (but still balanced, don't worry) and less chaotic than double Railguns. Also, the windows in the hallways have been widened to allow easier sightlines in, and bottom mid has been changed slightly to be less cluttered.

Note, the new weapon layout is still being tested.

Squally DaBeanz

Big Jerk
Jan 9, 2013

New gametypes... New weapons...

So, since 343 recently announced the upcoming addition of both Legendary BRs and regular Team Slayer in the Infinity Slayer playlist, I've decided to update the weapons layout for Stigma. Not only this, but I've created a second version to play with the more classic gametypes, like Legendary BRs.

The regular version now has some loadout weapons around the map for use during Team Slayer. Random drops are still present for Infinity Slayer. The classic version, dubbed Stigma [CLS], has these...