Casual Star Wars: Hoth

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Star Wars: Hoth (version 2.8) - Our 5th remake in the Star Wars Battlefront series

Star Wars: Hoth

Hey guys, Robius5991 here once again and today I'm going to share with you all the fifth map in my Star Wars Battlefront remake series. Like the title says, this is a remake/Halo re-imagination of the map Hoth. I try to make these with a new forger every time, so this one was made by myself (Robius5991), AbandonedData87 and GryffinGuy007.

Here's the...​

Read more about this map...

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Those AT-AT's look FANTASTIC!!!
Then i tip my hat to GryffinGuy007 for his designing! I'm sorry if I don't remember whether you were or weren't in the lobby that tested this Fedora, but if you've had the chance to play it and you enjoyed it, please leave us a review to let us know what you thought. Those are always very helpful. Thanks for the positive comment though!

Fiesty Fedora

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Then i tip my hat to GryffinGuy007 for his designing! I'm sorry if I don't remember whether you were or weren't in the lobby that tested this Fedora, but if you've had the chance to play it and you enjoyed it, please leave us a review to let us know what you thought. Those are always very helpful. Thanks for the positive comment though!
Wow that hurts Robius I can't believe you forgot I was there. I guess I'll go cry in the corner then.

Reactions: Robius5991