Stand Tall

Core Stand Tall

Beybok

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
Stand Tall (version 2015-08-18) - Competitive 1v1/2v2 slayer map with many trick jumps and secrets to be discovered.

View attachment 14103It's been a while since I posted my maps online . Possibly since the days of halo reach. I have been forging since then but have been too busy/lazy to actually upload anything I made online. Anyway, Stand Tall is a small 1v1/2v2 map designed with replay-ability in mind. I have incorporated many trick jumps and secret spots into my map that have been thought out, and well balanced. I have been working on this map since a few weeks after the MCC launched, but due to the...

Read more about this map...

JonahFair

Novice
Apr 20, 2016
Stand Tall (version 2015-08-18) - Competitive 1v1/2v2 slayer map with many trick jumps and secrets to be discovered.

View attachment 14103It's been a while since I posted my maps online . Possibly since the days of halo reach. I have been forging since then but have been too busy/lazy to actually upload anything I made online. Anyway, Stand Tall is a small 1v1/2v2 map designed with replay-ability in mind. I have incorporated many trick jumps and secret spots into my map that have been thought out, and well balanced. I have been working on this map since a few weeks after the MCC launched, but due to the...

Read more about this map...
Hey! I really am interested in this map! Is there a way I can download it? Thanks!