Staff vs. Community - 4th Edition

StaffVsCommunity.jpg

Hello everyone! Are you ready for an all new round of Staff vs. Community? I know I am. And I'm sure you are too.

Hey, what's wrong? Now, c'mere, sit on my lap. That's it, go on. So, I've been told that you haven't been enjoying the last few Staff vs. Communities. Now, that's just fine - I'm here for you and we can talk about it, I'm your father(?). Why aren't you enjoying it? Well, I know that past three events have been rough. You've all joined with hopes in your eyes, and everyone one of you has walked away empty handed. But listen here, Sport - there's a very simple explanation for everything...

WE'RE JUST BETTER THAN YOU

Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? A little... a little hurt pride right there? Well prove us wrong, and test your DMR in the ring this Sunday for another attempt at kicking all of our arrogant asses out the window!

That good ol' link once more

See you then!

-The Staff

PS: As always, submit your maps for SVC here: http://halocustoms.com/threads/submit-svc-maps-or-gametypes-here.4884/

Hey, I just want to say I want to have a good game with everyone and I want to see us win. I'm new here. I wish I could be there though. Going to be at grandmas

Well this will surely be interesting. Let me know how it goes. i will unfortunately not be attending.

obligatory self-promotion

Seriously, if the community lets me play, we'll win. Ask Tedium, Vincent, Nondual, and Mock about the last time they played in a staff event against Berb.

Speaking of which, is a thread about the SNF being made?

Reactions: Titmar
Good Luck guys. Will this be streamed?

Yup! Assuming Vincent Torre still has us covered :)

Seriously, if the community lets me play, we'll win. Ask Tedium, Vincent, Nondual, and Mock about the last time they played in a staff event against Berb.

Aha, yeah... about that, Berb. You see, none of us were fans of your Boltshot... just check Vincent's stream, and you can hear all of our opinions :teddy:

Speaking of which, is a thread about the SNF being made?

HC will put up a recap at the same time as ForgeHub, but from a different perspective ;)