Staff vs. Community #3

hc-staffvscommunity.jpg

Are you ready for more hot 'n heavy SvC action? We are.​
Warm up your BR and check your armor, because this Sunday at 2:00PM EST is your chance to prove yourself. Can you stand firm against the orange onslaught, and bring home the bacon for the HC community? With the recent addition of Fuzzle to our ranks, you might have your work cut out for you. (welcome to the winning team, bro)​
We'll be playing a best of five on various community maps and gametypes, so there should be something for everyone.​
Click here to jump straight to the game thread and sign up!​

I volunteer as the community captain , you know.. giving them moral support and stuff and the most unexpected plans that seem impossible that actually work from time to time :p.See you guys on the virtual battlefield :p.

hc-staffvscommunity-jpg.787

Are you ready for more hot 'n heavy SvC action? We are.​
Warm up your BR and check your armor, because this Sunday at 2:00PM EST is your chance to prove yourself. Can you stand firm against the orange onslaught, and bring home the bacon for the HC community? With the recent addition of Fuzzle to our ranks, you might have your work cut out for you. (welcome to the winning team, bro)​
We'll be playing a best of five on various community maps and gametypes, so there should be something for everyone.​
Click here to jump straight to the game thread and sign up!​
Why you bring my precious bacon into this o_O

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee
oh no you didnt! that is MY bacon! get your filthy hand off of it Orange! Blue will triumph! cause they now have a General. and General always wins...

images
Bitch Please none of you fuckers are getting my damn bacon Not orange or blue its my fucking bacon
How 'bout we all bring 10 dollars then we go to Walmart, Meijer, ect and just buy us the most we can get with ten dollars then we kill each other for it. Sounds like a regicide forge map in wallmart

Hey everyone!! I've made this Community Clan Battle Page to host Challenged clan battles (not involving myself) Teams can send me Messages on Xbox Live through my GT: Relik X. I will give shoutouts to get possible challengers to face off in 5 round games, first to 3 games is the winner!! Games will include most games other then (flood, and DLC maps), I hope we can get games started!! I will try to host Matches every Sunday evening around 7PM (Pacific Time), GoodLuck and you all Rock!!