Staff Q&A: Fuzzle

hc-coolstuff.jpg

And we're back! It's time for the interview with that crazy German of ours, Fuzzle. But don't worry, he's not any crazier than some of those questions you all asked him! Regardless, I still forced him to answer some of the more, unusual ones, even though I wasn't too comfortable asking them myself. Trust me, things got real awkward when it came to the staff bromance question. (You would, Shira. You would.) SO, without further ado...

INTERVIEW TIME!
interview.jpg

Hey Fuzzy, I'll start off with a few questions and then hand it off to the community after that. Sound good?

I'm excited! ;)

Good. So, what's your favorite aspect of the Halo series?

That's a tough one. I have two favourite aspects of the Halo series. The first is the community, the Halo community has been my family for a long time now and I don't want to miss it ever again. It's something you don't find very often. It has come a long way from a group of science fiction game fans to something far greater that has exceeded my vastest imagination and I am proud to be a part of it!

The second one is the Halo Universe, the way Halo has a life of its own and gets expanded not only by the developers, but the community itself. The Halo lore is so rich of content and becomes more awesome every day, I love it!

Have you been forging anything lately?

I forged a cube once... I tried to create my first Halo 4 map called "Frogger" for Ariel based on this Forge Quack but as always i failed miserably and I gave up. I let the forging handle the awesome forgers we have on this site and I'm always there to support them!

What are some of your hobbies outside of Halo?

Well, before I started my part time job at a local building supply store I was a member of a Handball team. Since I'm currently in the final stage of the German school system I'm very busy, which leads to a lack of activity on working days, sorry. ;) Other hobbies are working out at the gym, partying (I'm hungover as I write this lol), meeting friends and all that good stuff.

Will you ever let the community win SvC?

NO.

You're from Europe? What's that?

It's a magical place (I'm sure many of you call home as well) where Dinosaurs and Unicorns live in peaceful coexistence, so yeah USA, you are missing out big time!

Well that's it from me! Let's get to the good stuff now. Before I go on, I've been told to make sure your body is ready? Not sure what that means, but uhm, I guess you should go ahead and get that taken care of.

That's my secret Dax, my body's always ready!

Tomtris: How did you get promoted to mod?!?!

I don't even know myself, one sweet day I had a message from Insane54 in my inbox ;)maybe he wants to give you some info on that, haha.

I54: The staff is handpicked by the current staff! That means that when we need more staff members, we talk among ourselves and say, "Who seems like a cool, chill guy that would fit our staff? Who's helpful and active? Who has a special skillset that we can make use of?" I think Fuzzle was a really great pickup, and the whole staff is glad to add him to our family!

PacMonster1: What is a Fuzzle?
Shanon: Why the name?

That is a mystery I haven't figured out yet. I came up with the name when I was 11 and I've had this discussion countless times now. :D Our best theory is that I saw a commercial ofOddworld: Strangers Wrath. A Fuzzle is a furry little beast you you wreak havoc on your enemies with, that describes me perfectly (not).

Z3R0FLAME: What does Fuzzle translate as in German?

There is a seemingly similar word "Fussel" that means something like fluff, but again I really have no idea what it means :D

oomishday3: What are the responsibilities that come along with being a mod?

Making sure that this site remains as laidback and awesome as it is! That includes: keeping the forums clean (curse you spambots), helping users and answering questions, being an active user just like you are ;) and of course kicking your butts in SvC.

The Zoid: How did you learn English?

I learned English early on (played Pokemon Red on English and didn't understand a word) and practiced stuff like pronouncing the "TH" as a kid. At school I chose English to become my main lessons along with biology because I love speaking it, of course the internet was the greatest teacher and I thank all the Grammar Nazis out there that helped me to improve my English skills. :D

The Zoid: What do you work/study?

As I mentioned I'm currently working part-time in a building supply store and attending school (10 days left wohooooo!), after my graduation I will probably study biology in the Netherlands. Looking forward to it. :)

The Zoid: Have you been to Hungary?

Yes! I've spent 3 weeks in Hungary 4 years ago, cheap cocktails and fine women. We all had a blast, beautiful country (just way too hot!)

The Zoid: Do you like me?

Sorry, I'm too straight too answer that. (YESSSSS!)

Psychoduck: Will you do Psychoduck's accounting homework for him? What sort of music do you like?

If Psychoduck takes German lessons I'd be glad to help. :p
Used to listen to Punkrock, Metal and Folk. But I don't limit myself to genres anymore, if I like a song I put it into my gigantic playlist, doesn't matter what it is. I'm craving for Marty O'Donnel's pieces but I think we all do here. :D

a bored teen: Would I be missed if I were to leave this community?

Each and every member of our community is important, you'd be missed, at least I'd miss you:heart:

General Sarbina: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FAMILY!? On a more silly note, what's your favorite gametype? Why?

I am Fuzzle, and I have to say your Mum is a classy lady!
Favorite gametype? Destiny! I recently fell in love with this Custom Map, be on the lookout for some Destiny lobbies in the future *shameless self promotion*. Speaking of classic gametypes would be CTF (on bloodgulch), played Halo CE all my life and I never had any more fun ever!

iSpiteful: Are you still my baby?

I'll always be yours Spite :heart: (like i said: *totally straight*).

Robius5991: Oh, and since you're resident of BloodGulch, I've always wanted to know, how's the rent?

Since the Reds and the Blues moved to Valhalla the rent has been going through the roof (most likely because Caboose is not there to push random buttons and blow something up).

SOLIDSNAKEee: Wait a second... what the hell happened to the random videos!?!?

I've been lurking in the shadows, preparing my my counterattack, muhahaha!

MockKnizzle: Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

My Daddy kicks some ass and chews bubble gum, I heard that he is all out of gum, too!

Vincent Torre: What Capture card do you use?

I have friends that capture my gameplay for me, unfortunately I don't own one :/

Shmeef: Shmeef asks if you have a pet turtle. Shmeef has a pet turtle. His name is Gilbert. He likes to swim and snap at my fingers. Gilbert is very furry I like to pet him in his furry spots. Gilbert is naked all the time because I took his shell. I dream about Gilbert too. We high five each other in my dreams. We run and jump but none of that is real because he is a turtle. I sometimes throw Gilbert up and down I think he likes that. I like Gilbert he is a pretty cool turtle. Anyways do you have a turtle like Gilbert?

This question made my day :D I'm too afraid that i forget my pets and that they die horribly from starvation, so unfortunately no AJ, I do not own a turtle like Gilbert, but I'd love to have one!

Shiralai: If you had a bromance with any other staffer, who would it be?

Thanks for all the awkward thoughts/discussions Shira, I appreciate it, but since I proved that I'm 100% straight *cough* I'll follow the rules and answer it with all seriousness I can bring up for this topic... If I had to choose someone it would probably be Wakko45! Why? It's because we share the same burning passion for Halo 1 and that's reason enough for me. :heart: Let's game sometime again pal.

adderrson: Who made your awesome sauce avatar? I think we're all dying to find out!

I actually can't remember Adderrs, I think it was some guy in the shoutbox :p On a more serious note, thanks for that awesome avatar adderrs ;) I will probably rock it for a while.

SOLIDSNAKEee: Why are we here? I mean, the only reason we set a Red base up here is because they have a Blue base over there.. and the only reason they have a Blue base over there is because we have a Red base over here...

It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some... cosmic coincidence? Or is there really a God, watching everything, you know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.

Well, it looks like we've finally made it through all those questions! And I must say, your English skills have probably leveled up at least three times since we started this little interview. However I'm now questioning your sexuality just a little bit...

That's it for this Staff Q&A. Special thanks to Fuzzle for taking time out of his to day to do this, as well as a great community willing to think up such interesting questions! And if you're actually still reading this, you have way too much free time on your hands. But that's a good thing, right?

man-stop-sign.jpg
As in stop scrolling, don't stop reading! Important info below.

OUR NEXT STAFF Q&A WILL BE...
...our wonderful Site Administrator and Community Manager Insane54! Be sure to submit your questions in this thread so that we can have them ready for next time!​

What do you think of destiny( both bungie's and the custom game) and will the site have a games forum for it if there is one?

Really had a good time with this. It's definitely enjoyable. :)

Why don't you seem insane, Insane. And what in the world does 54 stand for?

Can I have a dancing potato with a crown smilie for the lord of all potato's ? On a serious note though how do you think that Halocustoms has helped the community grow and how do you feel about it ?

I saw another site administrator early on, what happenned to him, Insane? Awesome new color scheme, though.:)

Shiralai: If you had a bromance with any other staffer, who would it be?

Thanks for all the awkward thoughts/discussions Shira, I appreciate it, but since I proved that I'm 100% straight *cough* I'll follow the rules and answer it with all seriousness I can bring up for this topic... If I had to choose someone it would probably be Wakko45! Why? It's because we share the same burning passion for Halo 1 and that's reason enough for me. :heart: Let's game sometime again pal.

I'm always ready to play a game of Halo PC with you :heart:

If you had a chance to go back in time to change or just observe something again, when would it be and why? More importantly, what's your favorite food?

Great job Dax!!

Questions for Insane:

1. What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?

2. Pudding or Jello?

3. Can I have a smiley too?

4. Why not?

5. Can you help me tame my Great Eagle so that I can fly easily and drop rotten eggs on people that I don't like?

1. So Insane, how has life been treating you?
2. Will YOU be doing any custom game lobbies in the future?!?!?! Cause it was fun last time.
3. Can I haz a cookie?
4. What is this Hail Satan?!? I don't know!!

Reactions: NinetysBorn