Spawning options

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I actually like this idea! With Wakko45's idea it should work. I'm going to try and get a version of this working. If I get the test to work I'll post it here.
If it doesn't work maybe some configuration with the Dom Barriers (the ones that unfold) blocking the other teams teleporters might work?

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I've got it working and I have a map built for it. Thanks for the inspiration! I will post the map and game type shortly. I'll make sure to give credit where credit is due
Awesome! I'd love to see it when it's done. I wanted to try it but really didn't have the time to test it so I'm glad someone got it to work!

Awesome! I'd love to see it when it's done. I wanted to try it but really didn't have the time to test it so I'm glad someone got it to work!
Honestly I had a similar idea in my head, but having someone else explain it made it sounds even more awesome. I got it to work first try in like five minutes using Dom_decor for the dom shields which starts them in a neutral state until someone captures the base.

Reactions: Wakko45