Skyfall

Core Skyfall

moo43

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
Florida
Skyfall (version 2015-07-13) - Small asymmetric 2v2 map

Skyfall is an asymmetric 2v2 that is primarily designed for Slayer but also supports King of the Hill and Oddball. The main routes mainly flow around the outer ring of the map with the center serving as quick but risky way to cut across the map. In the center of the map there are an upper and lower cylinder. The upper cylinder contains the Speed Boost while the lower cylinder contains the Suppressed SMG. There are also small catwalks that wrap around the bottom of the upper cylinder that...

Read more about this map...

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
Despite some of the openness and real long sightlines, this map always felt segmented to me, which I liked. It felt useless to shoot across the map, unless you were pushing your opponent to your teammate. I always have fun on here, you did a great job bud. :)
The only thing, for me, is the speed boost pedestal. I personally never went up there, save for my first push in the match. I never really watched others either.
Aside from the middle, and having not played the map enough, you've got a solid map here. Keep it up man! I wanna play it more to get rid of my opinion of SB!

Reactions: moo43

moo43

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
Florida
Despite some of the openness and real long sightlines, this map always felt segmented to me, which I liked. It felt useless to shoot across the map, unless you were pushing your opponent to your teammate. I always have fun on here, you did a great job bud. :)
The only thing, for me, is the speed boost pedestal. I personally never went up there, save for my first push in the match. I never really watched others either.
Aside from the middle, and having not played the map enough, you've got a solid map here. Keep it up man! I wanna play it more to get rid of my opinion of SB!
Thanks man! Yea I've made quite a few changes since you played it last. So maybe we can get a game or two on it sometime.

Reactions: Behemoth