Remake Shipment

TheOriginalNT

Proficient
Jan 18, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
Shipment (version 1.0) - A remake of the classic Call Of Duty 4 map

Back when Call Of Duty was less restricted, more fun, and respected more, there was the greatest one, Modern Warfare. In this game, grew one of the best 1v1 maps to date, Shipment. So I thought, why not build it? This replica works with all game types (because who doesn't wanna play Grifball here?). I tried to make this as accurate as possible, including the crane and water tower in the backround. Also, I added a Scattershot in the middle of the map to nod off to old school mode,...

Read more about this map...

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
I tried to make Shipment back in Reach, and it didn't go over so well :p I think it's one of the maps where the differences between CoD and Halo can be exposed. The weapons in CoD can shoot through metal and kill quickly. Especially on this map, the killstreaks performed well and games like Domination were exciting. With Halo, you loose a lot of those aspects that work with the map. It's also hard to capture the little things: broken-down cars, tall grass, dark corners, etc.

TheOriginalNT

Proficient
Jan 18, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
I tried to make Shipment back in Reach, and it didn't go over so well :p I think it's one of the maps where the differences between CoD and Halo can be exposed. The weapons in CoD can shoot through metal and kill quickly. Especially on this map, the killstreaks performed well and games like Domination were exciting. With Halo, you loose a lot of those aspects that work with the map. It's also hard to capture the little things: broken-down cars, tall grass, dark corners, etc.
I almost thought about making a game mode where you could actually get radar after getting a couple kills, but I could never get it to work. I'll look into it more though. Thanks for checking our my map and stuff!