[Sep 22, 2013] BIOC Lobby - "In the Old, In the Past" - Halo Reach Lobby! (REMkings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Halo Reach Lobby - Vote for your maps of choice!

Hey everyone!
Don't you sometimes wish you could go back to those good old days back in Reach? To play some of those classic Infection maps that made BIOC lobbies so much fun?
Well, if so, today is your lucky day, because on Sunday September 22nd I'll be hosting a BIOC lobby dedicated to Halo Reach maps only! That's right, we will only play Reach maps in this BIOC lobby, and not only will I pick some of my personal favorite Infection maps, but you also get the chance to vote for maps that you'd like to play! Continue reading to learn more...

In the Old, In the Past - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Day of hosting: Sunday September 22, 2013
Start Time: 1pm EST
End Time (approximately): around 3pm EST
Description: We will be playing Halo Reach maps only. The maps in the schedule down below will be played for sure, but you also get the chance to vote for your preferred map of choice in the section afterwards!
Schedule:
1. Nowhere, USA - by Insanmiac
2. Urban - by Mr Pokephile
3. Deadborough - by REMkings
4. Dust on the Horizon - by MockKnizzle008 and Flying Shoe ILR
5. Into the Fire - by Insanmiac
6. Vote over here for map #6
7. Vote over here for map #7
8. Vote over here for map #8
9. Vote over here for map #9
(10. Favela Run - by REMkings11. Cabin Fever - by Insanmiac)

Vote for maps you want to play in this lobby!
For this lobby, I'm partially handing over the schedule to you. That is, you can vote yourself for maps #5-8. Sounds good? I thought so! Now go ahead and follow the link down below to find the form where you can vote for your preferences!

- Click on this link to vote for what maps I should play according to you! -

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in a comment down below (so on HaloCustoms). Give details such as the name and a brief description. Providing links and a picture as well have our preference.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (REMkings), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

Head to our http://www.halocustoms.com/threads/bloodthirst-infection-only-customs.1175/']Home Page[/URL] to find all of our upcoming lobbies and our latest map feature.

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- REM :remkings:

Reactions: Skyward Shoe

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I'll throw a vote in for The Legend of Aihab: Mingo's Mask (more commonly known as Aihab.) That was a great Linear Infection map in Reach that was the inspiration for my one map in the list, Dust on the Horizon. I will try to be there if I can get my shit together.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I'll throw a vote in for The Legend of Aihab: Mingo's Mask (more commonly known as Aihab.) That was a great Linear Infection map in Reach that was the inspiration for my one map in the list, Dust on the Horizon. I will try to be there if I can get my shit together.
It wasn't in there because I had already played it last time, but I'll definitely consider the option of playing it again if enough people vote for it.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Please tell all your friends about this lobby guys! I'm striving to get a full 16 player lobby the whole time!

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Also, I'm likely to switch "Into the Fire" for "RUN", as I've already played ITF in my previous Reach lobby and the two maps are very similar and equally fun.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
The schedule has been set guys! Had to shift out a lot of awesome maps but this is what we're playing:
1. Nowhere, USA
2. Urban
3. Deadborough
4. Dust on the Horizon
5. RUN
6. Neptune's Hangman
7. Luminescence
8. Favela Run
9. Cabin Fever

Reactions: H2AK0N
Status
Not open for further replies.