Contest Round 5 Begins

officialcompetition-jpg.5084

Hey guys, let's keep this short and sweet.

- Round 5 has now Begun -
Download Links
Chugalong, on and on

Mmk, so what have we got for you today? Well it looks like we're down to our last 32 fighters. 16 in each bracket, 8 matchups per. Things are finally narrowing down, and if you're still hanging on you've got plenty to be proud of. Fortunately, by now, you're plenty familiar with how this will all go down. So from here on out, we're going to leave you to your own devices. TheHaloNetwork will be stopping their Round Updates, while the articles themselves will be significantly streamlined.

Now, here's the big change. Starting for Round 5, each round will be split into two separate parts. Part 1 will last four days, and everyone must have played their match by this time, or else the winner will be decided at random. In Part 2, all the secondary matches will be released. So, to everyone needing to play a secondary match, you will have three days to get this done. By using this system, we will ensure that everyone has the same amount of time to play their secondary matches, and we will also stay on the weekly schedule.

Round 5 will start Sunday, August 25th. Your first match will need to be completed by Wednesday, August 28th at 11:59 pm CST, at which time the secondary matches will be posted.

If you have any questions, ask away!

We will remind you, however, that you must not rely on notifications to find your opponent. Keep checking online to see who you're up against, and if your place has been updated.

The Map for this Round
Vile! I hear it's pretty... good.

i hate this map so much, u fall of sooo quickly, all of my friends who played it with me thinks it not a bad map at all its just not Tournaent Material