Round 1 Top Plays!

officialcompetition-jpg.5150
Top Five
Round 1

First of all
It's finally here! Yes, the Top Five have had some delays, but it's finally here. However, due to the somewhat low number of clips we received, the Top Ten has been bumped down to a Top Five. Additionally, since the amount of matches being played and the opportunity for awesome plays will only decrease as the tournament goes on, Round 2-9 will all have a single Top Ten released at the end of the tournament. So take your time, choose your clips, and earn something cool! And since the next Top Plays will be cumulative, we'll have some even cooler prizes to dish out as well!

Most of all

Congratulations to Z3R0FLAME for having the #1 best clip of the First Round! You, as well as the other four Top Five clip authors, will receive your trophies. As an extra bonus for making the top clip, Z3R0FLAME, go ahead and pick your new Custom Title!

A. Sniper Ninja
B. One Shot One Ninja
C. Quick Scope Assassin
D. Anything else related to your clip! (comment below)

Once you've made your decision, you will keep that Custom Title for as long as you choose to. Enjoy!

You can submit your own Top Ten clips to the Top Ten Submissions thread.​
More information about the 1v1 Tournament

Congratulations Z3roFlame! I personally would go for 'Sniper Ninja' out of that list, but the choice is all yours of course!

Sniper and BR headshots are way too easy to get, which is part of why I harbor a disliking towards those weapons and their users.
Great video, though :)

Wow! I was going for the quad collateral, unfortunately it was a 1v1 :rofl:
Congrats to the other players as well!
Although you have some nice suggestions, "Deadeye Assassin" would be my preference :)

Reactions: General Sarbina
I was expecting better plays to be honest. Then I remembered that there were like 7 submissions....

Who views and rates the clips by the way?

Well that was some very.... Interesting choice of music... Wouldve expected Rock music or something a little (A LOT) more epic than that but then again i cant say too much cause u guys are staff... But I do have an opinion for next time though try some rock music and make sure the climax of the music hits right when the most amazing kill happens !

Well that was some very.... Interesting choice of music... Wouldve expected Rock music or something a little (A LOT) more epic than that but then again i cant say too much cause u guys are staff... But I do have an opinion for next time though try some rock music and make sure the climax of the music hits right when the most amazing kill happens !

Well Dax is unpredictable like that!
;)

Is it still possible to sign up? After seeing these top plays I realized that I may even stand a chance against some of you.