Q&A Rob Aub of his Secrets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
front-page-staff-q&a.png
Well, the title almost worked.

Ladies and gents, it is once again time to grille a ripe orange fruit with deeply personal and downright obnoxious questions. This time, your friendly neighborhood Auburn will be the subject of the intense interrogation. You all know the drill by now: three questions per person, those who ask serious questions will receive the Srs Bzns trophy, etc. This thread will close once the flow of questions begins to grind to a halt.

Ask away!

Ask me cool stuff or ur b&.

:heart: Aub

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Auborange,

What was the most interesting and/ or bizarre map you remember from the Tester's Guild?

What drives you to forge/ what is it that you enjoy about designing Halo maps?

If a tree falls down in the shout box and no one is around to reply, am I SGC?

1. Why the name Auburn? Also why the Gen 1 sprite of Red for your avatar?

2. What type of forge maps are you most familiar with making?
2a. What do you believe is your best map made of this type?

3. If a bionic leg falls in a forest and nobody is around for the drama, will Shadowgirl still get Mockfucked?

Knowledge me, wise one.

Last edited:
Well, so begins another orange execution interrogation.

1. Rumor has it you have never wielded the Banhammer. Is this true?

2. Symmetrical or asymmetrical maps?

3. What do you hope to do/have already done for the Halo community?

1. Fave forge piece? :) Any Game, Any Map.
1b. And least fave?

2. Apples for hands, or apples for feet?

3. Describe Forge in one word.

1+2+3: Where do you see yourself in the Forge community of Halo and how does that feel? Are there times you can't forge at all and just try to stimulate your creative part of your mind or do good ideas come very frequently without even thinking about them? Where does your running joke/statement "...is h awt" (Space so it doesn't turn into a smiley) come from?

1. Can you tell us a bit about your experience designing and building a three-way symmetrical map? What were some of the factors you considered during the design process which may have been unique to that type of map, and why, ultimately, did it fail?
  2. Outside of gaming, what do some of your other interests include?
  3. Can Dax come bax plax? I heard he was trapped in your basement.

I'm going to do to you the same thing I did to the potato in a box.

1: Can you explain the process of transcription and translation of DNA?

2: Do you know what "Kamu kenapa tidak mau bicara sama saya" means?

3: How would you explain the experiment of Schrodinger's cat, and do you believe that something can be in two states(ie. both alive and dead) at the same time?

Last edited:
1) Do you have a favorite kind of potatoe?

2) Have you scoured the forums trying to find the secret of the Hail Satan trophy?

3) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

1. What do you think is your best Reach map?
2. What are you future plans for forge maps in MCC?
3. Can you be :mine:?

1. If you were the producer of a Old Spice commercial, what would it look like?
2. What are the best ways to troll in Halo?
3. What's your idea of a Michael Bay Movie (or Video Game)?

Dear Auburn,

I have three questions for you:

1. How did the results of WWI impact Hitler's rise to power as well as the outbreak of WWII?

2. Do you believe that the transcendental views of Emerson and Thoreau would have a significantly beneficial impact on modern society and civilization if implemented?

3. How did Euler derive both Euler's identity and Euler's formula, and what is the greater impact of these accomplishments? (Hint: Euler's identity is derived from Euler's formula).

1. I'm doing a dissertation at uni, would you kindly write it for me? It's on the following topic: Assessing the effectiveness of Responsive Web Design in the Current World of IT Product Development.

2. Who's your favourite red staff member? (careful now)

3a. Who's your favourite senpai?
3b. Who's your favourite imouto?
3c. Who's your favourite onee-san?
3d. お気に入りのアダルトビデオスターは誰ですか?

Last edited:
Dear Auburn,

I have three questions for you:

1. How did the results of WWI impact Hitler's rise to power as well as the outbreak of WWII?

2. Do you believe that the transcendental views of Emerson and Thoreau would have a significantly beneficial impact on modern society and civilization if implemented?

3. How did Euler derive both Euler's identity and Euler's formula, and what is the greater impact of these accomplishments? (Hint: Euler's identity is derived from Euler's formula).

Aubz answer q1 right now pls. I can't be bothered writing an analytical essay on it for SOR homework.

1. If you're Not Auburn, then what are you?

2. y u so gud at image editing?

3. Will I get the AuBanHammer for posting a fourth question?

4. Have you thought the third question through?

Well then... Mister Auburn.
If that is your real name!!!

1. If blind Susy sells a pound of fish a day for $5 three days out of the week and wants to buy a car for $200 how many weeks would it take her to get enough money to buy the car?

2. How tall are you?

3. What's the most interesting or delicious meal you ate?

Hi! I have only seen you in the shoutbox a couple of times but you have an odd username and a slick profile picture so you seem like a cool guy. Because I'm unoriginal and unable to make any funny inside jokes with someone whom I've never spoken to this seems like a great opportunity to get that "Srs Bzns trophy". Now, on to the questions or well, instead of asking you three question I'm going to ask you one rather big question.

If you were CEO of 343 industries and could do whatever you wanted with the Halo franchise and it's future tittles, what would you do, and how would you expand on the Halo experience and it's games?

Status
Not open for further replies.