Would you like to take part in hosting?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SuperFlight89

Novice
Aug 20, 2016
Hey guys,

Recently a new playlist update to MCC was added weeks ago, and it replace rumble pit in favor of Halo 3 Grifball due to the low population on that playlist. It also was lacking a lot of game modes and Halo CE and 2 Classic. What this means is that I will be creating a community hosted MCC Rumble Pit Customs. Anyone can host FFA games in MCC in any fashion.
==================================================================================​
Here is how I would host this (Note: you can make your own rules, this is just how I prefer it):

During the summer season, every halo game will be rotational every week starting with Halo CE. (Usually Fridays starting @ around 10:00) We will play slayer & objective gametypes on any map.

In the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons, there will be rounds. Round ends when all Halo games are completed.
  • 1st round- FFA Slayer on default maps & settings across all halo games
  • 2nd round- FFA Slayer again with a mix of Objective game types across all halo games (default maps & settings)
  • 3rd round- Randomized game modes with randomized maps

*I'll need a minimum of 6 players to 10 players to start the game. If we exceed 10 players, we will ditch the rounding system and choose to play on a fun FFA-Team gametype (fiesta, snipefest, etc.) on ANY map until the player count reaches down to 10 or below.

**In between games, I might throw in a gametype that is tournament worthy (MLG, and GB rules) There are little changes (no radar and modified health & loadouts) in these gametypes. Other than that, it's pretty much the same.

***If you have a forge map that is completed & tested for FFA, put it in your file share and inform the lobby leader. Your map will be showcased on the 3rd round or when there is more than 10 people in the game
==================================================================================​
All custom game rules apply.
  • Mic is preferable, but not required
  • Party chat is allowed in game, but everyone must switch to Game chat in the lobby
  • No teaming (which is why in H5, you can't invite people to join FFA)
  • No trash talking or threatening people
  • Have fun!
  • (If you break one of these rules, you will be kicked without notice)
  • (Break one of these rules again and you will be blocked)
==================================================================================
Your feedback is highly requested, this can help us shape the future of this hosted custom community. We will make changes based on your feedback in the near future.
=================================================================================​
Thanks for taking the time to look over this, if you want more info, please message me on Xbox Live or Twitter (SuperFlight89).

PS. I will host time to time, but it will be much appreciated if you could also take part of hosting FFA as well :)

Last edited: