Core Resolute

N3gat1veZer0

Proficient
Jan 18, 2016
Resolute (version 2016-03-22) - Covenant, Asymmetrical, Vertical Halo 5 core map

This is Resolute, my favorite map in Halo 5 I've forged. It's a covenant themed asymmetrical map set in a cave. I decided to mimic Halo 3's Assembly style of covenant when making this map. The pinker side of the Covenant is one I haven't seen in forge maps yet.

The map is multi-layered and houses a rocket on the center structure, active camo on the mid level off to the side and a one-clip scattershot near the opening of the cave. There is also a teleporter below red side that leads to the...

Read more about this map...

N3gat1veZer0

Proficient
Jan 18, 2016
N3gat1veZer0 updated Resolute with a new update entry:

"IT'S TOO OPEN"

Well that's a kind of the point. BUT, I wan this map to be well received by people other than myself. So I widened the center structure, increased it's height, and lowered the ceiling piece. Basically the center structure takes up more of the openness. It interrupts the lines of sight more. Also the extra objects from the center allowed me to add some neat little crystals around the map.View attachment 15528 View attachment 15529 View attachment 15530

Read the rest of this update entry...

N3gat1veZer0

Proficient
Jan 18, 2016
N3gat1veZer0 updated Resolute with a new update entry:

Massive changes

Blue stairs behind blue base have been replaced with a room with a sender node tele that sends a player to the third level above blue.

Red side has a sender node tele below pink tower that sends players to second level in pink tower.

Both catwalks that connect red and blue side bow outwards toward the center of the map.

Strongholds placements have been moved. One is on the second level catwalk and the other two are in the bottom of each base.

Weapon locations have moved. Rocket is now...

Read the rest of this update entry...