Map Preview Research Facility Charlie

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Hey guys, Master Debaytes here.

So to make up for my absence in Halo Reach's forging community, I've really tried to make due with the forge of Halo 4 and have come up with several maps thus far.

This one in particular is a map I made on the new Majestic DLC map Landfall.

It's a linear-progression Flood map, where the objective is to keep moving as a group to make it to the end and survive out the round.

Enough of my little chatter though. Here are some pictures, thanks to the newly online file browser on Halo Waypoint!

Preview1_zps799b4f2e.jpg

Preview2_zpse310581d.jpg

Preview3_zps8a37c3ab.jpg

Preview4_zpsa2e6cccc.jpg

Preview5_zpsf8707a85.jpg

Preview6_zpsbd2db1fd.jpg

EDIT:

The map and game varient have been uploaded to my file share (GT: Master Debaytes).

Download the game varient Investigate the Facility.
Download the map varient Research Facility Charlie.

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Its very rare to come across good maps forged on non forge environments. This looks great though, hopefully it plays well too
I'll leave that for you to decide.

The map and gametype have been uploaded to my File Share (GT: Master Debaytes) and I have posted links at the bottom of the original post.

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
I will say this, after looking at the map, its really well laid out. Lets hope the testing goes well too and progresses welll :D

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I don't have majestic yet, but should I get it, this will probably be my first related download. Great job Debaytes! Looks like a solid map layout.