Rail: Round 4 Map Reveal

officialcompetition-jpg.5180

Rail

Familiar Soil
We've had three very unique maps so far. The dangerous Sovereign was very unlike the larger Xiphos, and your Round 3 map, Carbonite, harkens back to an era of tans and browns and Battle Rifles. For Round 4, we're stirring up the metaphorical pot again, bringing to you a symmetrical arena that has been in matchmaking for a while now. Rail boasts huge height variation and a flowing design that will truly test your skills.​
Rail1.jpg

Rail2.jpg

Rail sports a sniper rifle, railgun, plasma pistol, and an array of deadly grenades to collect. Keep your ears and eyes sharp, as your opponent could come from nearly anywhere. The Halo Network has provided up with a helpful video featuring the next map, but to really get the hang of it, I would recommend that you download and start learning the spawns and layout now. Be sure to download the Unity version, as that is what we'll be using for the competition.​

Download Links

I would like to give special thanks to TheHaloNetwork and our sponsors, Gamermodz. Dax's youtube channel has been invaluable in providing visual support and commentary for each new announcement to be had. To our sponsors at Gamermodz, we all would like to thank your amazing support with the prizes we're offering the winner. Even if you don't get the 1st place spot in this competition, we would recommend that you go check out what they have.​
With that, I wish you all the best of luck in Round 3, and I hope you enjoy Rail.​

I played on this before. Hehe, you guys are going dooown.

Oh wait. I haven't even played my 3rd round match yet. -__-

Reactions: Tedium
Just wondering, how many more maps will you guys have to pull out of the magic hat? Or will we be revisiting some of them?

You guys are picking your maps very wisely for this tournament... lol

Rail has been broken.

Stop breaking the freaking maps guys! It won't help you in any if you don't want to get thrown out of the tournament!
Chillax dude. We can´t get thrown out of the tournament, because these are irregular matches. :) It´s just for fun.

A Top 5 map breaks at the end of the tournament would be pretty cool though...

Reactions: Cap3llo
Yeah, it's just that the clips aren't worth putting up in the Top Ten, as we're likely not to feature them. As for being able to break it, we're not too bothered about making the maps airtight. As long as participants don't use it to their advantage, we have no problems.

Reactions: Buddy
Chillax dude. We can´t get thrown out of the tournament, because these are irregular matches. :) It´s just for fun.

A Top 5 map breaks at the end of the tournament would be pretty cool though...

Oh sorry, I thought you were doing it in the actual tournament matches :ao

Reactions: Buddy
We just fin
Yeah, it's just that the clips aren't worth putting up in the Top Ten, as we're likely not to feature them. As for being able to break it, we're not too bothered about making the maps airtight. As long as participants don't use it to their advantage, we have no problems.
We just find enjoyment in breaking maps that are picked for a 1v1 tournament. There's no negativity towards the people who picked the maps, it's just fun to do. ...And then posting our films in the shoutbox and having everybody rage at us is the highlight of my enjoyment. lol, you guys are so easy. ;)

Reactions: Tedium and Buddy