Srs Bzns [Raffle Over!] 20,000 Members!

obr8x9v.png

Quiz time. What's ((632952/ 657)*25)-4084.9315069? If you're not too partial to math like myself then I'll just tell you.

20,000!
So, can you guess what this seemingly random number refers to? HaloCustoms has officially reached 20,000 members! To celebrate this milestone, were hosting a raffle for a Halo 5: Guardians: 9 Gold REQ Packs - Xbox One Digital Code. How do you enter? Easy. All you have to do is create a post in this thread describing your favorite experience with HaloCustoms! This could be that awesome killtacular you earned during an official lobby, or even just a humorous moment in the shoutbox. Anything goes! Just put some effort into it.

Y8F3ycH.png

I'll lock this thread and announce to winner on Friday May 6th, so you have about a week to reminisce!

"Our wonderful overlord, the random name picker, has decreed that Yeti win the raffle! Congratulations!

Here's to another 10,000 members!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, ((632952/ 657)*25)-4084.9315069=19999.999999949315068493150684932 according to the calculator on my PC. somewhere out there is 0.000000050684931506849315068 of a member gone missing.

I'd like to raise the entire deck of CAH cards we came up with.

But most notibly:
"A hot naked version of FlyingShoe ILR"
"ROUND OBJECTS"
"An SGC Proxy"
"MOCKFUCK 2014"
"iSpiteful's Ratings"
"Sky posted ____ in the shoutbox and it makes ____ look tame"
"You aren't a real THFE until ____"
"I'm 13 and I almost have a ____"
"An argument broke out between DeadlockDrago and ____ about ____"

Also, that time iSpiteful thought I was a girl. It made me blush.

Reactions: Auburn
To be honest, I can't really recall a specific favorite because I've had a lot of great times on this site! Without HaloCustoms, I think I would never even met my friends and other great people. I really need to get back onto this site :/

I'd like to raise the entire deck of CAH cards we came up with.

But most notibly:
"A hot naked version of FlyingShoe ILR"
"ROUND OBJECTS"
"An SGC Proxy"
"MOCKFUCK 2014"
"iSpiteful's Ratings"
"Sky posted ____ in the shoutbox and it makes ____ look tame"
"You aren't a real THFE until ____"
"I'm 13 and I almost have a ____"
"An argument broke out between DeadlockDrago and ____ about ____"
We need to play a game of CAH again soon.

Oh god, Jesus in Malibu, why did you have to bring up Humans is way... Ooooooooo my poor brain.

Hmmmm memorable moments... Well shit, there are just so many to choose from. Maybe.... When the community got gud and WHOOPED the staff's asses in the last Staff vs Community event. That was pretty memorable.

The great community we have on the site is also pretty awesome.

Or :fronk: . That was pretty great too.

Honestly just the fact that people from customs make up over half of my friends list. I haven't played with most of these people in a month, having just gotten Gold Membership again recently, it won't be long before I have another set of unknown names to sift through. That, and jacking a gamenight when someone accidentally made me the party leader. Always fun to be a mini Stalin for a night.

Reactions: ♥ Sky