(Poll) MCC Map Testing Lobby and Feedback Thread

What size maps are you working on / would like tested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CDX34

Master
Mar 23, 2015
With the continued excitement around Reach being added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection, as well as MCC on PC, I'm considering hosting a weekly lobby here on Halo Customs, dedicated to testing Forge maps and generating feedback for Forgers to see and use to improve their maps, like we used to back in the day.

While the finer details of this lobby have yet to be ironed out (do not expect the end date of this poll to reflect when the lobby will be hosted), it currently looks like I could host on Xbox specifically, with maps made on PC having to wait until official Forge and Fileshare support are added to PC.

All that said, I'd like to hear from both Xbox and PC players as to what kind of game sizes you would like to see played in these lobbies, and if anyone would even be interested in participating in the testing, feedback and submission of maps for such a lobby.

Jun 16, 2020
I would like to help you test out forge maps if your still doing that, when forge comes to PC. I think the best gamemodes are ones where a group of players have to hide from or kill a few much more powerful players, like juggernaut. An example would be the custom game "Dont Breathe" in Halo 5. Infection maps are also fun.