Community Podtacular 424: Halo 5's Forge

front-page-content-spotlight.png

Many of you have likely heard of Podtacular, the unofficial Halo Universe podcast. Many of you have also heard of both forge and Halo 5 and have a few ideas about what to expect from both. On Thursday night, I had the privilege of coming on the show joined by petetheduck and Receptor 17 in order to talk Halo 5 forge. Over the last few months, Pete has compiled and extensive list of features which are commonly asked for regarding the next iteration of forge. What follows is a two-and-a-half hour long discussion.

Enjoy listening and keep your ears peeled for some HaloCustoms rep and namedrops of several of you.

Last edited:
Halo 5 is not going to be released until December 31, 2015 (according to Amazon). If they're spending so much time on the new game, it's clear that they're looking to make some drastic changes to the series, and possibly a complete overhaul. I feel like Halo is going to change dramatically, and there's no way any of us can even begin making speculations on what this new game will be like. I don't think that Halo 5's forge will be anything like Halo 4's, and I feel like many of the additions we've asked for, both in forge and of the rest of the game in general, may not be applicable.