Event Par for the Course Contest Extension

battlegolf-small-jpg.17625

We have decided to extend the deadline for our Par for the Course Battle Golf Forge Contest by three weeks! This will place the deadline approximately a month from now, more than enough time to start a submission of your own if you haven't yet done so. We understand Battle Golf is a complex mode to forge for, especially for those of you going the extra mile to script your maps to change each round. We'd like to remind you all that this is not a requirement, but e certainly don't want to discourage entrants from doing so with an early deadline either.

New deadline: February 19th at 11:59 PM EST

If you need a bit of inspiration, check out these Battle Golf courses which have already been created!

Halo 5_ Forge 1_21_2017 1_00_06 PM.png

Gingerbread Falls by original Battle Golf creator Chickenbuddy*

Halo 5_ Forge 1_21_2017 1_03_34 PM.png

Bogey Desert by Almighty Nubs

So, take this extra time to polish your maps or start new ones! Refer to the main contest thread (linked above) for all relevant links and information. Happy forging!

*Gingerbread Falls is not an eligible contest entry given that it was created by the mode's original author.

Ffs staff here is as bad as u/spez changing posts

I assume they extended it because I was (and still am) the only entry. Tbh I think no ones entering because A) battle golf looks pretty hard to make and B) They don't think the prize is worth the effort.
What I originally said was asking if they extended it because no one was doing it but someone is editing posts

It was more like being a renegade, loose cannon. ;)

From now on, I am hereby known as Spez in Malibu. :devil: