Chronmeister

Expert
May 28, 2013
Overhaul (version 2015-03-15) - Slayer, KOTH, CTF

Overhaul
Players: 4-8
Gametypes: Slayer, KOTH, CTF
Weapons
  • Sniper Rifle (Static Spawn 90s no clip)
  • Rocket Launcher (Static Spawn 180s 1clip)
  • Plasma Pistol 75s
  • Supressed SMG (60s 1clip)
  • Battle Rifle x4 default
  • Covenant Carbine x2 default
  • Assault Rifle x2 default
Powerups
  • Overshield 90s
Overhaul1_zpsa6fcxuun.png

Read more about this map...

Chronmeister

Expert
May 28, 2013
Added oddball support today along with some pretty big structural changes. I added a set of lifts up to a high ledge connecting to center lift. These ledges pop out and overlook the bases from the highest elevation on the map.The bases also have a small roof now with support columns giving a small amount of cover to the ramp leading to flag. I'll add more pics soon. :)

Apr 10, 2015
Hey man is it alright if i do an over view of your map on my YouTube channel? I do over views, lets plays and tutorials on my channel and would give you 100% recognition and a shout out if you have your own channel.

Chronmeister

Expert
May 28, 2013
Hey man is it alright if i do an over view of your map on my YouTube channel? I do over views, lets plays and tutorials on my channel and would give you 100% recognition and a shout out if you have your own channel.
Absolutely alright. I have a bunch of pretty decent maps on my FS that I have made and you are welcome to do the same with any. I'm done forging for now so I'd really like to get some recognition for previous works that have been overlooked. Anyway, thanks for the publicity and I hope you enjoy my creations.