OnlineKnights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Hey guys, like it says above, i have an important update for you all. We have just released two new update videos on our channel that now describe the new parameters for submitting your Halo 4 Forge maps to our channel, and secondly for opening up a Silver Account which will be used to fill up our spare spots for Custom Games. If you've signed up for being a member in the OnlineKnights group, you'll receive a Friend Request from the account "OnlineKnights1" over Xbox Live. If you want to be in our reserves for Custom Games (because it doesn't guarantee you a spot like if you RSVP) then please accept the friend request and be prepared to be potentially invited at some point if we're missing people.
Map Submissions:
Silver Account:

Last edited:

likemynewname

Novice
Apr 29, 2013
hello onlineknights. I would love to join your group. I love playing all types of custom games, but don't have too many friends online all the time, so I'd love to play with you guys once in a while. GT: TehPwnShow

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for May 6th, starting at 2:30pm EST and going until 5:30pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. H2AK0N will be the main host, but I might show up for a bit as well. This Game Night will be a recreational one, so its pretty much just for fun. Please RSVP if you want to participate!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for May 10th, starting at 4:00pm EST and going until 6:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. I (Robius5991) will be the main host, and this lobby will mainly be for gathering footage to make a trailer for the first map pack in our Star Wars Battlefront 2 map series.

Arbiter08

Novice
May 8, 2013
U.S.
Hey, robius. Do you think you could add me to the list? My gamer tag is (case sensitive) "Arbiter08". Even if you don't add me, I'll still watch your vids and stuff so its your choice

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for May 25th, starting at 7:00pm EST and going until 10:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. I (Robius5991) will be the main host for this lobby. This Game Night will be an official youtube recording lobby, so we will be playing through a variety of maps submitted to the channel for featuring, and those we like will be set up for features. Please RSVP if you want to participate and maybe see yourself in some of our future videos!

Cookie12000

Novice
May 22, 2013
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png
OnlineKnights

Hey everyone, it's Robius5991 here with OnlineKnights and today I'm thrilled to announce to you all our group here on HaloCustoms.com. We're a group of players/friends that started out the youtube channel OnlineKnights a few months ago and since then we've opened up group to accepting map submissions from other players so that we could feature them on our channel. Although we do featured footage from a variety of games, the Halo series has been and will continue to be our main concern. Be sure to check out the rest of this thread to learn everything you would want to know about our group, including members, how to join and how to submit your maps/video clips.

Sig-Gry_zps7901493d.png
Introduction to our Team
Management:
  • Robius5991 (Primary Commentator/Editor/Events Manager/Map Creator)
  • JKRKOALITION (Secondary Editor/Music Manager/Animation Manager/Map Creator)
Halo Team Members:

• Tikitorch25623 (Player/Map Creator)
  • GryffinGuy007 (Player/Map Creator)
  • H2AK0N (Player/Map Creator)
  • AbandonnedData87 (Player/Map Creator)
  • Mimi7991 (Player)
Minecraft Team Members;

• Xx10chickensXx (Commentator/Map Creator/Halo Player)
  • HI IM N1CK (Commentator/Map Creator/Halo Player)
Community Spotlight (Courtesy of THFE)
(Watch this if you want a small idea of what kind of projects we-ourselves forge in our group)​
How to Submit your Maps

If you guys have seen us on our youtube channel, then you'll be very aware that we feature a new Halo 4 Forge Map every other day. We receive a lot of submissions, so it can take us a while to get to content (and for that we apologize) but if you're all still interested in submitting to us your map, you can watch this video which will give you the basic for the map/video submissions process:
This videos offers the basics for map submissions, but I'll elaborate a little bit more here. First of all, here is the basic format for a map submission:

Map Creator(s): [insert here]
Map Name: [insert here]
Gametype: [insert here]
Amount of players: [insert here]
Description: [optional - insert here]

Places you can submit your map to us:
  • Over Xbox Live, you can message me your submission at: Robius5991
  • Over Youtube.com you can leave a comment here or private message us.
  • Over Gmail.com you can email us at: [email protected]
  • Over this forum you can submit your map in a reply to this thread (until further notice)

How to Join our Group

Currently we are not accepting any applicants for our Staff, however, we will soon be starting out Custom Game Lobbies and if you're interested in participating in those, I suggest signing up to our group here and "watch" this page so that you get updates on the lobbies.

Basically, if you want to be member of this group, all you have to do is ask in the comment section below. We'll add you to the list and as stated above, we suggest you add this page to your watch list so that you get your updates for Custom Games.

A small perk to being a group member is that when you help us test out a map, we give you a small shout-out at the end of the map review, thanking you for giving us your time to help us test.

Current List of the OnlineKnights Custom Game Group: (Currently 95 members):

-AbandonnedData87
-alfawolf83
-An Empty Bin
-A R C A S I U S
-ASS4SSINATED117
-AQWThunder
-Arbiter08
-Bartkey
-BLACK JEBUS98
-Blue Phobos
-Booggers
-Border Viking
-Bottomdrawer68
-BounteyXKiller
-Budddyyy
-callumsVNETWoRK
-CANADIAN ECHO
-chubbywubyhippo
-COCOoFTHEDEAD
-Comicalistic
-Cryonicjet11
-Custom Motion
-DaNGeRxCRuSHeR
-DARKASSASIN101
-decomp pwner0
-Deviz Prime
-Digital x Frog
-Dogbate15
-DUDESRIOUSLYMAN
-DUN3Z
-dupi217
-fallen1egend
-fergenator
-FPTOPPER157
-FragsturBait
-Frenchys
-Gamma139
-GHOST RIDER 825
-GIOVANNI 13n
-GryffinGuy007
-Gwam Lam
-H2AK0N
-Hi Im Berb
-HI IM N1CK
-Icey Wind27
-ICreeperDawg
-IEpic IMurph
-IIGhostII95
-IWS27
-jelo05
-Hushed Behemoth
-JFoster905
-JKRKOALITION
-KGB047
-KillSecuredLolz
-KindlyScorpion
-KingJelo16
-Kupopoo
-LL3XX
-LogicalHuman
-Mankill258
-Mimi7991
-Minister Muffin
-Mr schneebolov
-MythicFritz
-NOVA INFINITY
-Numpty911
-P4INTS
-PopTartGamer V2
-rayo1000
-REAPER ALL DAY
-Red Slice 1999
-Robius5991
-RobOGTiger54
-SammichEaterPro
-ScoobyDoo Her
-Shadow KryPTiiC
-shandi Ip
-snaker1323
-Spades N AZ
-Spiker390
-superMCSWEET
-TANNERTRON2000
-TheBloodbath22
-TheElderAcorn
-The 0micron
-Tikitorch25623
-TRAVY344
-UndeadKiller Qc
-UnsoundDeaDshot
-WAGONER1993
-WasHeFuzzyWuzzy
-Wolferious
-xfuzzlex
-xWi1dPumazx
-Xx10chickensXx
-XxNinjaFearMeXx

Also, if you just want to be a "back-up" player, which means we may invite you, but only if we need to fill an extra slot in our games, add "OnlineKnights1" on Xbox Live. Extra details in the video:​

Custom Game Information
We will update this thread, and probably start another soon with information concerning our Custom Game dates and progress. For now, this is how our map testings work:

-First of all we will be running preliminary lobbies in which either some of our members, or community members will host a lobby to test out maps on our list. Once theses tests are completed, the best of these will be marked and put on a list for a secondary test.
-Secondly, once this test begins, we will be recording the footage and setting up maps for features.

Custom Game Night Archive

#1 [Robius5991] - Official OnlineKnights Youtube Game Night (March 2nd, 2013 - 8pm EST to 12am EST) -- (Recap)
#2 [H2AK0N] - OnlineKnights Preliminary Testing Lobby (March 9th, 2013 - 3pm EST to 6pm EST)
#3 [Robius5991] - OnlineKnights Open Map Testing Lobby {March 13th, 2013 - 4pm EST to 7pm EST) -- (Recap)
#4 [H2AK0N] - Official OnlineKnights Youtube Game Night (March 28th, 2013 - 3pm EST to 6pm EST)
#5 [Robius5991] - Official OnlineKnights Youtube Game Night (March 29th, 2013 - 7pm EST to 11 pm EST)
#6 [H2AK0N] - Official OnlineKnights Youtube Game Night (April 9th, 2013 - 2pm EST to 6pm EST)
#7 [H2AK0N] - OnlineKnights Recreational Lobby (May 6th, 2013 - 2:30pm EST to 5:30pm EST)
#8 [Robius5991] - Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Map Pack Trailer Lobby {May 10th, 2013 - 4:00pm EST to 6:00pm EST)

For now, this is all the pertinent information related to our group. We hope you guys are interested and want to join, since we would love to have as many new members are possible. Thank you for your time and we hope to see you all out there soon!

Latest Map Feature
(Star Wars: Hoth)​

May 22, 2013
Ireland
Hey robius5991 can i join your group :) my gamer tag is Assassin124299 your videos are bloody unreal i hope to join you in your map testing :) keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for June 1st, starting at 3:00pm EST and going until 5:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. H2AK0N will be the main host for this lobby. This Game Night will be an official youtube recording lobby, so we will be playing through a variety of maps submitted to the channel for featuring, and those we like will be set up for features. Please RSVP if you want to participate and maybe see yourself in some of our future videos!

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
I was notified that I can submit maps here.

How to Submit Your Maps:
  • Over Xbox Live, you can message me your submission at: Robius5991
  • Over Youtube.com you can leave a comment here or private message us.
  • Over Gmail.com you can email us at: [email protected]
  • Over this forum, or you can submit your map in a reply to this thread (until further notice)
Please consider Scorpion Dominance for your channel.
Plays with 6-16 players
Description, screenshots, and download links can be found in the linked thread.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, new OnlineKnights Game Night announced for Friday, June 7th, starting at 7:00pm EST and going until 9:00pm EST. Here's the link to the thread. I will be the main host for this lobby. This Game Night will be my first personal cross-over lobby for BIOC, so we will be playing through a variety of cool flood maps that are either established or new. Please RSVP if you want to participate and help out with my first BIOC lobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.