Lobby Recap OnlineKnights (March 2nd - Custom Game Recap)

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png
OnlineKnights Custom Game Recap - Saturday, March 2nd 8pm-12am
Hey everybody, Robius5991 here and today I will be sharing with you all a recap of the OnlineKnights first HaloCustoms-sponsored Game Night! First of all, here are all the people I want to thank for their participation in the Game Night:​
Team Members:
Robius5991, JKRKOALITION, Tikitorch25623, GryffinGuy007, Xx10chickensXx, AbandonedData87​
Players:
A R C A S I U S, ASS4SSINATED117, Hi Im Berb, Comicalistic, DaNGeRxCRuSHeR, FocussedJdavis, Bartkey, I Crush All, THe SLiMSHaDee, peglo, superMCSWEET, CIA ACE, NeoQuantum12, Spartan3615, TERMINATOR60002, xxKingDavid23xx, Alzan27, krazyKILLA40, SKULL Hunter 2K, TWbeever​
We tested a great variety of maps, including Flood, Mini-Games and Competitive! Overall, throughout the 20+ maps me tested from our over 60+ list, there were about 9 that the whole group really enjoyed and that we will be featuring in the future. We will probably keep these a surprise until we feature them, in which case I will update the thread with the videos.​
There were many memorable moments throughout the night! FocussedJdavis set the mood for the evening with his consistent "Shut yo mouth!" to any player that began to annoy him, while the others started multiple debates on a variety of subjects. We were ecstatic when we began to tell everyone that we have 997 subscribers and everyone ran to their computers, wanting to be the 1000th. Luckily for us, we hit the 1000 subscriber mark, and due to the same subscriber time, within the same minutes, I cannot tell who was the 100th subscriber, and so I will thank both FocussedJdavis and superMCSWEET for their final subscriptions!​
So far, our V.I.P.s for the next lobby are: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR, peglo, Focussedjdavis, superMCSWEET, Bartkey, Comicalistic, Hi Im Berb, ASS4SSINATED117, Spades N AZ, Charles Stoot and fallen1egend!​
Into total, during the Game Night I received 53 messages over Live, that's definitely a new record!​
Overall, due to popular demand we kept going for an additional hour, thus making it a 4 hour lobby (8pm-12am EST) instead of the original (8pm-11pm EST). Therefore we want to thank everybody who participated in the lobby and HaloCustoms for offering such an amazing way for us to gather our players. We managed to keep a full lobby throughout the whole evening and for that we thank you! ;) see what I did there?​
When we feature the maps from that night, they will be posted below here:

Reactions: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Wait, you might not be the next host?! If that AbandonedData BK is hosting, imma gonna to kill a bitch... or at least not attend.
Lol, actually I will be sending all my friends a message momentarily because H2AK0N, once of our team members, has volunteered to set up a Game Night. Here's the thread to it, if you're interested in joining. It's mainly a Game Night for Europeans, since it starts at 8pm in England, but for us it'll be 3pm, so its still do-able.

Reactions: DaNGeRxCRuSHeR