Lobby Recap OnlineKnights (March 13th - Map Testing Recap)

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png
OnlineKnights Map Testing Recap - Wednesday, March 13th (4pm-7pm)
Hey everybody, Robius5991 here and today I will be sharing with you all a recap of the OnlineKnights Map Testing lobby that took place last night! First of all, here are all the people I want to thank for their participation in the Game Night:

Team Members:
Robius5991 and H2AK0N

Players:
Autobot500, ASS4SSINATED117, Blue Phobos, Katanga, xI JOHN5ON Ix, Robo1317, Kazerra, TEETMARE, moneyman014, FoCuS Neonz, DaNGeRxCRuSHeR, fallen1egend, FragsturBait, Hi Im Berb, Hushed Behemoth, Suqally DaBeanz, Digital x Frog and SpreadTanTheMan

For our first map testing lobby, I think everything was rather successful. We allowed a variety of forgers to test out their maps, which brought us a nice variety of maps, including Flood, Mini-Games and Competitive! Overall, there was a nice mix of testing and I'm sure that most forgers were glad to get feedback on their maps. I know that I was very grateful for the feedback I received for Purgatory, and I now know what to do to fix it for KotH and I have a good idea for what to do to change my Custom Flood Gametype.

So far, our V.I.P.s for the next lobby are: FragsturBait, Blue Phobos, fallen1egend, DaNGeRxCRuSHeR, Spades N AZ, IWS27, Budddyyy, A R C A S I U S

Once again, due to popular demand we kept going for an additional hour, thus making it a 3 hour lobby (4pm-7pm EST) instead of the original (4pm-6pm EST). Therefore we want to thank everybody who participated in the lobby and HaloCustoms for offering such an amazing way for us to gather our players. We managed to keep a full lobby throughout the whole evening and accomplished a lot with all of our testing! A special thanks to everyone who helped out once again!