Event OnlineKnights "1 Year Anniversary" Game Night

Hey guys, do you know what October 18th is? Well, I'm guessing if you've clicked this article then there's a good chance that you already know... That's right! It's the OnlineKnights 1 year anniversary! For those of you who don't know us, we're a small, but growing, youtube channel that for the last year has featured content from a variety of video games. However, as most of our viewers are aware, Halo has been the main focus of our content, specifically features for Halo 4 Forge Maps. In fact, we like them so much that we've featured over 100 of them! Therefore, to celebrate this 1 year milestone, we decided to set up an Anniversary Game Night.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Lobby Information
As some of you may have noticed, we've been a little scarce in the customs community lately, and for that we're very sorry. School work and personal affairs have kept us rather busy, but this was a date that we simply could not ignore, and so we are throwing caution to the wind and hosting a 6 hour lobby on Friday, October 18th, starting at 3pm and ending at 9pm (Eastern Standard Time). To sign up, please RSVP to the lobby that is linked above!​
For this lobby, the two main hosts will be myself (Robius5991) and GryffinGuy007. :)
We have also decided that since this is a celebratory event, we will not be accepting map submissions to be played, but instead will be following a pre-determined schedule of maps. To pay tribute to our awesome subscribers, and the Halo community in general, our Game Night will include our Star Wars Battlefront remakes, a few of our own maps, but most importantly, a variety of the community's maps that have been submitted to us in the past. Hopefully there's something for everyone in that list. Below, in the spoiler, you can find our map schedule for the evening:​

1. Star Wars: Polis Massa
2. Joust Arena Revamp
3. Driftstead
4. Star Wars: Tantive IV
5. Shooting Stars
6. When Running Fails
7. Star Wars: Mustafar
8. Car Park
9. Aihab Redux
10. Star Wars: Endor
11. Run for Your Life
12. Holdout: The Manor
13. Star Wars: Hoth
14. Arrow Slayer
15. Purgatory
16. Star Wars: Utapau
17. Kamikaze Banshees
18. Our Daily Bread
19. Star Wars: Jabba’s Palace
20. Hornets’ Nest
21. Shipwreck 007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
A Final Thank You
A fair warning, if you're not into any of that meaningful stuff, be sure to skip this last paragraph and just go sign up for our lobby :) Anyways, for those of you who are interested, I just had a few words I wanted to share:​
"When I started this channel a year ago, its purpose was very different than the one it now holds. At first, Halo was just supposed to be a way for us to build a bit of a viewership and to hone my commentating skills (on that note, if you want a good laugh, be sure to look up one of my first videos... ouch), but it soon became the central concern of the channel. Staff was fluctuating a lot at the beginning, and although I had support and some help from friends, I was the one producing all the content. However, when Halo 4 came around, we really united as group and pushed the channel forward. Since then, we've added to our group two others; H2AK0N and GryffinGuy007 who've been a great help since, and I've got to say that I'm very proud of how far we've managed to come. Anyways, the main point of this is to thank everyone. Through Halo 4 I've met some amazing people, made some new friends, learned a lot, and was blessed with a great community of viewers. Overall, I just want to say thank you to my OnlineKnights team members, both old and new, thank you to my friends in the Halo Community (Yes that means everyone here on the forum too) and thank you to all our viewers on youtube. You're all amazing, and here's to another great year!"​

-Robius5991 :knight:

This has almost made me forget about school work and get back to forging... I still got one last map pack to release... hmm maybe ill make an exception next week once i get all these midterm projects done. anyway CONGrats on a year of production.

Rob good work keeping content flowing for 365 days a year, wait that IS a year! I look forward to this lobby and i also look forward to making batter maps since mine are terrible. (You cant blame me, forging a hard work in the beginning!) Anyways i look forward to a brighter future with you guys content streaming and lobbies being posted! Good luck with managing school too! ;)

1 years worth of quality content ;)
Why thank you, I appreciate that :)

Derp, your quote isn't showing on my screen... but thank you for the compliment. I'm glad people think of our content as both qualitative and quantitative.

Wow Ive been here longer than a year and I didnt notice the time past by so fast.
I know, time flies when you're.... damn it. H2AK0N beat me to it...

I feel exactly the same. But time flies when you're having fun! ;)
Darn you H2AK0N! Now I have no clever reply to Great Mist!

This has almost made me forget about school work and get back to forging... I still got one last map pack to release... hmm maybe ill make an exception next week once i get all these midterm projects done. anyway CONGrats on a year of production.
Gah! Hopefully you can finish your midterms in time to participate with us. I'll have a good chunk of them done before this lobby, but still a few to go through in the following week. Isn't school great? :)

Rob good work keeping content flowing for 365 days a year, wait that IS a year! I look forward to this lobby and i also look forward to making batter maps since mine are terrible. (You cant blame me, forging a hard work in the beginning!) Anyways i look forward to a brighter future with you guys content streaming and lobbies being posted! Good luck with managing school too! ;)

Well thank you all so much for such the kind words. They really mean a lot.

Robius5991 said:
Well thank you all so much for such the kind words. They really mean a lot.
Hey just complimenting the good work! School sucks, but hopefully you manage it right to keep us interested. If you dont we'll all just leave you behind :p
But happy Anniversary, (Early or belated either way its an anniversary)

I just want to say thank you to everybody who participated in the Game Night and in the Anniversary in any way. The final part of the celebration takes place on our channel. If you have any questions for the OnlineKnights team members, please post them there. We'd love to receive as many questions as possible and intend on answering all of them (as long as they are within reason). Anyways, if you'd like to participate in this final part of the anniversary, please leave us a comment in the below posted video with your questions. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: H2ALL0WEEN