Q&A Of Mocks and Knizzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
front-page-staff-q&a.png
I've spent the last few minutes nervously sucking my proverbial pen, trying to come up with some clever title for this article. Unfortunately, I don't really know what the hell a "MockKnizzle" is supposed to be. Because of this, I really couldn't think of any snappy puns for the title. Better luck next time!​
Anyways, you guys seemed to have passed up the opportunity to question Shoe or myself, despite the fact that we are undeniably the staffers in possession of the most dashing good looks and the wittiest wit. Instead, you've opted to question the mysterious creature known only as The MockKnizzle (I can't say "MOCKFUCK" on the front page, oh wait). So, what do you want to know most? Let's hope he doesn't mock any of your questions (I had to work a pun in somewhere :lights:)! You are again limited to three questions each, use them well.
This thread will be closed for review once the flow of questions has petered out.​

1. are there really 7 other MockKnizzles on xbox live? (I refer of course to the 008 at the end of yours)
2. If given the choice, would you be staff on the DestinyRaids site?
3. Do you prefer Red Versus Blue or Rise Of The Spartans?

1. Lifelong companion: ShadowGirl or SGC? Suicide is never an option!
2. What is, in your opinion, the best BTB map that utilizes flying vehicle(s)?
3. You, Shoe, and Duck get together frequently. If you were to combine your usernames together into one, what is it?

1. Origin of your username?
2. How does it feel to know you have the power to Mockfuck somebody like SGC?
3. Will you have your name changed back to MOCKFUCK again for it's anniversary in May?

1. How did you come across the online Halo community in the first place?
  2. Of all of the maps that you've ever forged (including previous Halo games), which are you most proud of releasing?
  3. Is that little Minecraft project you've been working on with Shoe going to be done any time soon?

1. Who do you think is going to win the Superbowl? We know it's going to be seattle, therefore see BONUS QUESTION.
2. Which series do you like better, Mass Effect or Halo?
3. What games are you looking forward to this year?
BONUS QUESTION: Can I get a hug please? :eek: Thank you :heart:

Note from Duck: Three questions only, learn to count Shira!

Note from shira: Psh duck, don't crush the hugs, or no hugs for you!

1. So, how many Mockfucks to date?
2. Would you ever get an avatar of a big boot?
3. When did you get introduced to the Halo world? (Includes games and community)
Now get out there and drop some Mockfucks! :cool:

1. If you were to make a large viking village with a friend in Minecraft then set it up to play Hunger Games, would you think it was a good idea to play it with the community on HC?
2. What is your favorite drivable/ flyable vehicle in the Halo series (not counting the boats on Longshore) and why?
3. How many roads must a man walk down?

1. Which gametype do you prefer to play on matchmaking
2.how did you become staff
3. How did you become a commentator on thfe

1. Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?
2. Oh, I have 2 more questions?
3. WAIT, DID THAT COUNT AS A QUESTION?

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty
1. Can you recall the day you were bestowed the infamous nickname of "MockFuck"?
2. Do you wish to recall those events for story time?
3. What is your favorite gametype to play/forge in Halo?

1. I know you've done a lot of co-forges in the past, but which is your favorite?
2. Why don't we drive our mongees backwards anymore?
3. Would you rather be a ham sandwhich, or a plate of hot wings?

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee
1. What is your greatest creation in Halo? (any of the games)
2. If Halo were to die, where would you go?
3. What moment in Halo is most memorable for you/why

1. What are some of the most memorable moments you've experienced in custom games and on Halo forums over the last few years?
  2. What are a few of your favorite Halo maps and campaign missions from the past and why?
  3. Could you describe the most exciting trip to the Zoo you've ever taken?

Reactions: Tedium
1. Do you believe in extra-terrestrials?
2. If nothing can move faster than the speed of light, why can it not escape a black hole?
3. If you hypothetically computed member content, interaction, and overall enjoyment out of HaloCustoms into a tangible commodity, what would it be worth in dollars?

1. What is life?
2. How would you like to die? (With a bang of some sorts ;) )
3. Don't you want to endorse the Escalator Party?
(Breaking the rules! ;))
4. How do like me breaking the rules? :cool:

1. How difficult, on a scale of 1-10, was the A J YUSI "Yeah" drinking game?
2. Would you do it again?
3. Would you wish it upon your worst enemy?

Reactions: Jebus
Status
Not open for further replies.