Not to be confused with www.Halo-Customs.com

Now I know that if you're reading this, you found us just fine. But if you heard of us from a friend or something and tried Googling "Halo Customs", you'd be at a bit of a loss. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that - every site needs to establish itself some time or another. Earlier, I investigated our position on the Google and found a small website with a very similar name.

Products~~element32.jpg

www.halo-customs.com is a small website which peddles these cute little rings that go around your headlight. And do you know what else they sell? Nothing. That's it.

As a fellow halo customs dot com, we feel obliged to let every one of you beautiful people know about this small business. If you've got some headlights, a spare $100 and a beautiful face, feel free to order one today*!

*This is not an advertisement. We are in no way affiliated with www.halo-customs.com. Their website may be a total and absolute scam, and if you choose to risk sending them $100 that is a risk which you, and you alone are responsible for. Don't sue. Please? We have no money.

Reactions: Nondual
Actually DON'T send people there... if we want to get #1 page rank we need that site to not get visitors. I'm hoping he / she doesn't renew the domain and ill steal it and just direct it here.

Reactions: Nondual