Next-Gen XBOX Coming in November

Games Industry has a telling article on the future of both XBOX and Playstation platforms, detailing release schedules for both in Q3 of this year. So start throwing a few extra coins into your piggy banks now, cause these could run as much as $400. But I think it's safe to say that gaming is about to get a hell of a lot cooler.

going to university next year and i wont be able to afford the new xbox :( im glad destiny will launch multiplatform (its a rumour but since you can log in by various accounts in bungie.net now)

Activision court documents that were leaked during their Call of Duty dispute. I don't have a link for you, but you can view them or get summaries at every major gaming news outlet.

Reactions: Fuzzle
shit, now i'm torn between saving up to buy a car, or the next xbox. What are priorities again? :chuck:

and i know bungie was hiring for a playstation team, so thats pretty definitive, at least to my wishful thinking mind.

the next gen consoles shouldn't be TOO expensive, given that everyone is trying to keep costs down now. with things like the Ouya coming along at $100 I think they said? Things will get VERY competitive, and pricing will often be the deciding factor for most. So the more Microsoft and Sony can do to keep their consoles available to people with lower budgets, the better. And they're sure as hell going to know that xD

They already sell consoles for a loss as it is. I doubt we will see them any lower than $350-400.

The PS3 launched at 450, im pretty sure.

Yeah, well they aren't going to carry that on if they can help it, are they? :') and things are much cheaper for companies now. Imagine how much money an iPhone 5 would cost to make, if they did it a year ago? :laugh: people are finding cheaper, better ways to do things all the time xD