Cool New Invisible Object Glitch Discovered

coolstuff.png

Hey babes. Are you ready for some Cool Stuff? You don't have to tell me, I already know the answer (it's yes). @petetheduck just recently posted this video on a newly discovered forge glitch. By setting a forge object to "Neutral" and then changing the gametype label to "CTF_FLAG_RETURN," that object will now be invisible in CTF game modes. Players can shoot and throw grenades through the object, but cannot actually pass through it. Sounds interesting huh? Check it out, my dawgs:​

I told you that Stuff was Cool. Now, go turn on your thinking caps and think up some awesome ways to incorporate this into your next map, mmkay? :y:

-Dax

You forgot, you can also make invisible vehicles as well. HOW COULD YOU FORGET. That is the most awesome part of it.

O1AH (did I spell that right?) also featured this ages ago.

Haha, why don't you try making a minigame that utilizes such a glitch? Having invisible vehicles would be a great theme for tremors, you can't see the graboids(ghosts) until it's too late. Someone make this, I'm too lazy.

Reactions: Buddy
Haha, why don't you try making a minigame that utilizes such a glitch? Having invisible vehicles would be a great theme for tremors, you can't see the graboids(ghosts) until it's too late. Someone make this, I'm too lazy.
Oh come on, that would be mean... :rofl:

Reactions: Charles Stoot
I don't know how anyone can make this into a minigame or any other map. (Charles Stoot suddenly appears)
Sadly usually when others bring me ideas they fall through my fingers but, I can't tell you I haven't tried playing with this idea. Trust me the vehicles aren't completely invisible ;) they still have certain physics that are unique to the game play. And also Acron featured this way before OAlH, and now this map. :p you got to keep your eye's open on these things. :insane2: