Introduction Need friends for custom games

Ultra Elite

Novice
Sep 26, 2016
Hi there, my gamer tag is Ultra Elite

To keep it short, I've decided to start playing online again so I need lots of friends to play custom games with. I haven't played any on Halo 5 and I'm pretty sure with this new content browser, custom games will be amazing. So, please send my gamer tag a friend request and I will accept it. Unfortunately, I work every single weekend so I might not always be available during those evenings.

A little background history of me:

As far as custom games go, I started out way back in the regular Xbox days playing Halo 2 online. Halo 2 was actually my very first online console game ever. Eventually I didn't really enjoy matchmaking too much (mainly because Halo 2 matchmaking was pretty bad) but luckily I discovered the world of custom games. Early on I joined an all-elite clan (think it was called "Elite Hierarchy"?) and I was shown the joy of custom games. At that point I had an extremely active, jam-packed full friends list of 100 people which definitely wasn't big enough at the time. Every single day we all played these badass custom games and had a great ton of fun. I myself even made a ton of custom games and continued doing so until Halo Reach, where at some point I kind of gave up playing Halo online and played other online PC games for a while.

Anyway, I'm back and I need lots of entertainment, so again please add my gamer tag and invite me to custom games. In rare cases I may even do online matchmaking with you, but don't push me.