Map Preview 'Name Not Decided'

Josh

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Australia
Hey guys I've just finished a competitive map that I've been working on for a bit and I'm having trouble deciding on a name. I was thinking that you guys could help, I don't currently have and pics of the map so ill have to describe the best I can.

Ok, so the map is a small packing facility (housing 4-10 players), there is a crane in the centre of the map that is moving containers to the loading docks. There are crates and containers scattered around to give it a better representation as a packing facility. If you have any suggestions please comment on this thread.
- Josh

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I posted it here so when I have completed the finishing touches and have a name I will change the thread into the required format.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
This thread has been moved to Forge Discussion as a preview, as it has no screenshots, download instructions etc. When you finish the map and post these and decide on a name, the map can be moved back over.

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
If you're just looking for a name, find one generic word that describes it and look it up in a thesaurus for other words similar to that one.
That, or you can go the way of the 1v1/2v2 forger and name it something pretty/completely unrelated.

Josh

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Australia
This thread has been moved to Forge Discussion as a preview, as it has no screenshots, download instructions etc. When you finish the map and post these and decide on a name, the map can be moved back over.
Ok thanks for clearing that up Psychoduck.

Josh

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Australia
If you're just looking for a name, find one generic word that describes it and look it up in a thesaurus for other words similar to that one.
That, or you can go the way of the 1v1/2v2 forger and name it something pretty/completely unrelated.
Hmm, great idea with the thesaurus. Didn't think of that :).