Mini Game Mongoose Sumo

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Mongoose Sumo (version 2015-12-31) - Survive on a stage that gets smaller every 20 seconds!

In this game everyone is provided with a mongoose and must survive on a stage that gets smaller every 20 seconds. Rounds are 2 minutes each, and each ring is marked with a decal to indicate when the ring will disappear. Right now it is team-based and uses strongholds, but once more game mode options are available I will make a game mode that plays as a free-for-all.

View attachment 14650
View attachment 14651 View attachment 14652

Read more about this map...

Dolpey

Novice
Dec 31, 2015
When you die, you get no view of the other players while you're waiting. Tried to fix it myself but you made it where nobody could forge it.

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
When you die, you get no view of the other players while you're waiting. Tried to fix it myself but you made it where nobody could forge it.
You must have been using the wrong game mode. Use "Team Sumo", which is a Strongholds variant in my bookmarks. If you die in that mode, then you spectate your surviving teammates. Due to a bug you may need to select the base game mode of Strongholds in the 343 section, and then select Team Sumo. I'm glad nobody can forge it, I don't release maps with problems ;)