Primary testing slots:
CheapBox v2 - Polar Outpost - Strongholds, Slayer
JonFelixOssim - Cargo Depot - CTF, Assault
SoldatDuChrist - Colonial - Slayer, Strongholds
IMAROLLINGSTONE - Traffic Jam - CTF, Assault​
Backup testing slots:
D4rkDeath & weeeeemann - Ancestor - Slayer, CTF
Psychoduck - Artemis - CTF
Please continue signing up below. To request a testing slot, post in response to this thread with your map name and the gametype(s) you wish to test. Whether you're bringing a map or not, message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live to request an invite before the lobby.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are signing up to have a map tested, but won't be attending the lobby, be sure to provide a HaloWaypoint download link.

Just to avoid any confusion, I ought to clarify that my gt is Cappasmaldo, not JonFelixOssim. I realize my HC profile name differs from my gt unlike everyone else lol but yeah. Just wanted to make sure you know which name to be looking for when sending invites ;)

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Just to avoid any confusion, I ought to clarify that my gt is Cappasmaldo, not JonFelixOssim. I realize my HC profile name differs from my gt unlike everyone else lol but yeah. Just wanted to make sure you know which name to be looking for when sending invites ;)
As long as you follow the instructions and message me on Xbox Live to request an invite, you'll get one when the game starts. You can do so by clicking on my name right here and clicking 'Message The Psycho Duck on Xbox Live'

Reactions: JonFelixOssim
Mar 14, 2016
GT: Darth Quackers
Map: Symbiosis
Gametype: CTF, Slayer, Assault.

Updates:
-Added mountain point area to rival the blue hill.
-Got rid of bodies (rating reasons).
-Fixed underwater/ out of map issues.
-Added some Tier 1 Req weapons.
-CTF has been tested and is favorite gametype per Ducain23. Slayer also tested too on new update.

Status
Not open for further replies.