Q&A MockKnizzle: A Gentleman and a Scholar.

front-page-staff-q&a.png
Alright dudes. Time to get this over with.​
_________________________________________________________________________________
1. are there really 7 other MockKnizzles on xbox live? (I refer of course to the 008 at the end of yours)
2. If given the choice, would you be staff on the DestinyRaids site?
3. Do you prefer Red Versus Blue or Rise Of The Spartans?

1. Well there were at one point. I've systematically eliminated them all by now.
2. Probably.
3. I don't watch either.

1. If I drink a liter of water is that a bad thing?
2. Potatoes or french fries?.... or both?
3. Bionic legs or bionic arms?

1. A liter of water isn't even that much.
2. Considering that french fries are a subset of potatoes, that's a silly question.
3. Bionic legs. Modern leg prostheses function almost identically to the real thing, but a working robotic hand is still a ways in the future.

1. Lifelong companion: ShadowGirl or SGC? Suicide is never an option!
2. What is, in your opinion, the best BTB map that utilizes flying vehicle(s)?
3. You, Shoe, and Duck get together frequently. If you were to combine your usernames together into one, what is it?

1. Shadowgirl. At least she's creative.
2. Probably Breakpoint from Reach.
3. FlyingDuckKnizzle

1. Origin of your username?
2. How does it feel to know you have the power to Mockfuck somebody like SGC?
3. Will you have your name changed back to MOCKFUCK again for it's anniversary in May?

1. No idea. I'm the 8th in a series of clones, I just woke up one day and there I was.
2. Not gonna lie, it feels pretty good mang.
3. Ultimately that decision is not up to me.

1. How did you come across the online Halo community in the first place?
2. Of all of the maps that you've ever forged (including previous Halo games), which are you most proud of releasing?
3. Is that little Minecraft project you've been working on with Shoe going to be done any time soon?

1. Somehow I magically stumbled across a site called Forgehub back in the Halo 3 days, before it all went to shit.
2. Dust on the Horizon, my lin-prog infection co-forge with Shoe in Reach. We worked really hard on that shit and I think it came out sick as fuck.
3. Well, as you saw the other night, it pretty much is. If only Minecraft's netcode wasn't a pile of shit.

1. Who do you think is going to win the Superbowl? We know it's going to be seattle, therefore see BONUS QUESTION.
2. Which series do you like better, Mass Effect or Halo?
3. What games are you looking forward to this year?
BONUS QUESTION: Can I get a hug please? :eek: Thank you :heart:

Note from Duck: Three questions only, learn to count Shira!

Note from shira: Psh duck, don't crush the hugs, or no hugs for you!

2. Probably Halo, cause it's what I grew up on.
3. Titanfall, Destiny.
Bonus: No hugs for people who break the rules.

1. So, how many Mockfucks to date?
2. Would you ever get an avatar of a big boot?
3. When did you get introduced to the Halo world? (Includes games and community)
Now get out there and drop some Mockfucks! :cool:

1. So many. Too many. It's all a blur.
2. No.
3. Halo 1 on PC, in like 2003 or something. Consider them dropped.

1. If you were to make a large viking village with a friend in Minecraft then set it up to play Hunger Games, would you think it was a good idea to play it with the community on HC?
2. What is your favorite drivable/ flyable vehicle in the Halo series (not counting the boats on Longshore) and why?
3. How many roads must a man walk down?

1. I think this question is a bit outdated.
2. The Falcon, hands down. i feel like such a badasss pilot when I fly it.
3. 42, obviously. Doesn't everyone know that by now?

1. Huh?
  2. What?
  3. Sorry, say that again?

1. Hmmm.
2. Errr.
3. Nope. Everybody only gets one.

1. Have you ever forged a smaller map (1v1/2v2)?
2. If yes is your answer to the first question, how good was the map? If no, will you ever consider making one?
3. How many MockFucks do you give Halo 4?

1. Observatory is pretty small, so maybe. I've never done what you might consider a "standard" 1v1 competitive map.
2. I mean, I like Observatory, so I think it's pretty good for what it tries to do. (hot potatoes and infection)
3. About a tree-fiddy.

1. Which gametype do you prefer to play on matchmaking
2.how did you become staff
3. How did you become a commentator on thfe

1. The one where I kill people
2. I am not a wood
3. Nope

1. Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?
2. Oh, I have 2 more questions?
3. WAIT, DID THAT COUNT AS A QUESTION?

1. Only once, then never again.
2. For something as basic as counting to three, you seem to be having a lot of trouble.
3. Yes, it did. Stay mad.

1. Can you recall the day you were bestowed the infamous nickname of "MockFuck"?
2. Do you wish to recall those events for story time?
3. What is your favorite gametype to play/forge in Halo?

1. The tragic cycle of shoutbox ban leading to proxy account leading to utter desolation.
2. Refer to the above.
3. Anything with more than 10 players. Mainly Slayer and Flag.

1. I know you've done a lot of co-forges in the past, but which is your favorite?
2. Why don't we drive our mongees backwards anymore?
3. Would you rather be a ham sandwhich, or a plate of hot wings?

1. They're all good for different reasons. Port Authority is awesome. Dust is a super-solid lin-prog. Big Freeze has a mancannon that makes you do perfect kickflips.
2. Perhaps we outgrew it.
3. A sandwich has a certain elegance to it. A fundamental simplicity. A plate of hot wings is chaotic. Messy.

1. What is your greatest creation in Halo? (any of the games)
2. If Halo were to die, where would you go?
3. What moment in Halo is most memorable for you/why

1. Whack a Mole in Halo 3. Moles were on mongeese with their heads sticking through the floor. The farmers eradicate the moles via hammers and spike grenades. Fun times.
2. Titanfall or Destiny for the competitive play, I suppose. Level design/modeling programs for the creative aspect. Kerbal Space Program.
3. I have no idea. I’ve played a lot of fuckin’ Halo, so there have been a lot of awesome moments. Playing Halo 1 and being scared shitless of the Flood, getting wrecked in Halo 2 on Headlong by my friend Jeff over and over until I got good, playing Halo 3 with mah boy Scott and getting that splaser double kill achievement on High Ground, playing Reach big team with my bros Shoe and Duck, and meeting the HaloCustoms crew in Halo 4.

1. What are some of the most memorable moments you've experienced in custom games and on Halo forums over the last few years?
  2. What are a few of your favorite Halo maps and campaign missions from the past and why?
  3. Could you describe the most exciting trip to the Zoo you've ever taken?

1. Responding to MattKestrel in the FH shoutbox about a testing lobby for the original Cargo Port, where I first met my bro Duck. The creation of the Flying Soul Duck Knizzle map pack. Epic games of FWOT. The great Forgehub schism. The inception of HaloCustoms. A 46-8 game in the Hog turret on Wreckage.
2. The very first fight on The Silent Cartographer, cause it was epic as fuck. Assault on the Control Room, for the massive levels and all the vehicles. Headlong and Terminal for the urban BTB action. Tsavo Highway for the sweet, sweet hoggin’. Guardian, cause Guardian. The cutscene with the Elite Zealots in Winter Contingency. Breakpoint for BTB with the Falcon.
3. I remember looking at Ducks with a Warthog, or something like that. There was a toucan. And a shur-a-lee, whatever that is.

1. Do you believe in extra-terrestrials?
2. If nothing can move faster than the speed of light, why can it not escape a black hole?
3. If you hypothetically computed member content, interaction, and overall enjoyment out of HaloCustoms into a tangible commodity, what would it be worth in dollars?

1. The universe is too vast for life not to exist somewhere else.
2. At the event horizon of a black hole, spacetime is curved so much so that there are no paths through space that take a particle further from its center. It’s impossible to escape, regardless of speed.
3. I’m not at liberty to disclose such information. Ask Insane.

1. What is life?
2. How would you like to die? (With a bang of some sorts ;) )
3. Don't you want to endorse the Escalator Party?
(Breaking the rules! ;))
4. How do like me breaking the rules? :cool:

1. A magnificent dance of cellular automata.
2. On the Moon.
3. Not if you break the rules.
4. You blew it.

1. How difficult, on a scale of 1-10, was the A J YUSI "Yeah" drinking game?
2. Would you do it again?
3. Would you wish it upon your worst enemy?

1. It surpasses the capabilities of the scale. A certain Juicebox can confirm.
2. As a cruel joke.
3. See above.

Sorry I ask this everyone :D
You will play Destiny, therefore:
1. Class, Race and Gender of your preferred Guardian?
2. What platform will you play on?
3. Favorite weapon, location, super, trailer, aspect of the game so far?

1. I really have no idea. I don’t plan out my characters in advance. I want someone cool and shooty.
2. Xbox One, more than likely.
3. Again, my knowledge of Destiny info is extremely limited. I think I remember a sniper lookin’ thing that was pretty cool.

1. What is your quest?
2. What is your favorite color?
(Only proceed to question 3 if you answer both 1 and 2 correctly.)
3. What is your opinion on marijuana?

1. To inform you that your Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference was easily recognized but that I refuse to play along.
2. Slate blue.
3. It gets you high as fuck. And it’s legal in my state.

1. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?
2. If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it does it make a noise?
3. What is the sum of all the digits from 1 to 350?

1. A narwhal with feathers.
2. Yes.
3. 61425.

1. YOLO, SWAG, or SWOLO? Do you enjoy playing xbox? Do you enjoy talking to strangers? Do you enjoy Taco Bell? long hair or short hair?
2. Muckbizzle, are you fat? Are you married? Do you want children? Ocelot or Meerkat? Kebab or Salad? Would you pay 360gp for a lobster?
3. Do you like croutons on your meatballs? Did you know desserts backwards is "stressed"? Do you enjoy fondling an xbox controller?

1. You instantly lost all credibility.
2. I don’t even care what questions you’re asking at this point.
3. I’m just gonna move on to the next person.

Just 1 question:

Are you going to name your map Morning Wood?

Please say yes.

Yes (and Duck totally didn't edit this ;) )!

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Older, with a fuller beard.

1. In a world plagued by roaming bands of those little chattering windup teeth, do you see yourself as a leader or a follower in such a dentally apocalyptic world?
2. What's your favourite fruit?
3. Why do I still have a santa hat on my avatar?

1. I like your creativity. In circumstances such as these, I would continue with my normal life as such herds of plastic toys are unlikely to pose much of a hazard.
2. Possibly guava.
3. Sloth.

1. Would you rather take a baseball bat to the face or change your name.
2. Would you rather be locked into a room and be forced to play your most hated game for the entire week, or simply have to learn all about rocket science.
3. Would you rather all games come out with open betas, or stay closed off till release? why?

1. I am a pragmatic man. Take a guess.
2. Heh. Do you even know who I am?
3. A single-player beta is rather pointless, but betas for multiplayer games are a no-brainer. This is a rather anticlimactic final question.

1. Whack a Mole in Halo 3. Moles were on mongeese with their heads sticking through the floor. The farmers eradicate the moles via hammers and spike grenades. Fun times.

You made that? I had no idea, It was a creative use of the items in a way i haven't seen before. You could say it was a part in my gaining interest in forging.