Core Mists of Time

Mists of Time (version 2016-04-08) - [Remake of Destiny's Shores of Time]

Mists of Time is a remake of the multiplayer map Shores of Time, and was built using approximately 40 screenshots and video footage in an attempt to recreate that layout, and somewhat the aesthetic feel, in Halo 5.

It is set up with Strongholds, to mimic Destiny's Control gametype.

Power weapons and "Special" weapons are placed at locations where these ammos are available on Shores of Time, and set to 3 minute intervals.

At this time, the map is fully functional and is set up for...

Read more about this map...

Mists of Time has been updated with Multi Flag, Neutral Flag and Neutral Assault.

Strongholds plays beautifully. The other objective gametypes work fine on the map in it's Destiny version, but I think they will have a better flow with standard weapons when trying to push into a base to score. The "Halo-fied" version should be great for that. It was completed today, and should have beta testing soon. I'll update the map when it's ready.

Thanks everyone for their interest, and apologies if you go to play a version and it's been deleted - - I make it more spectacular so YOU have a better map to play on ;) If that happens, just bookmark the newest iteration that doesn't start with a zero.