Contest Minigame Semi-Finals

OfficialCompetition.jpg

Semi-Finals

Unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know why this sentence is overused.

In these semi-finals, we're down to the last 4 maps, and they must fight in glorious combat to become the crowned champion, and win the title of "The Best Halo 4 Minigame"! Maps in the semi-finals will only have until 11:59pm CST, Thursday 27 of June. So get voting!

The person who wins the competition will be awarded a unique, customized, modded controller, courtesy of GamerModz.com. It's Halo-themed and optionally includes their SPS-X2 rapidfire modification at no extra cost. They'll also win a Halo-themed Xbox skin (shown below), which is super sick. Don't have a map remaining in the competition? Hey man, don't worry, you can still get your hands on this slick loot. Head on over to GamerModz to have a look at their full selection of custom gaming accessories.

In total, this top prize is worth roughly $200.

Secondly, the top FIVE maps will win a Ghost prop for their Xbox avatar, courtesy of 343 Industries. In addition, we have five more props which will be given out based on a mysteriously secret criteria. Check back later to see if you've qualified!

How to participate
And now there's that beautiful question, "So how do I participate?" The answer is quite simple! Just head on over to the minigame boards on the site, download the maps, and vote for your favorites. There's also a live bracket that will update with each round, so you can track your favorite map. We all encourage you to bring your friends in, help your favorite map win the contest and the goodies involved! The more votes you can get, the more chance your favorite map has to win! Additionally, you can access the brackets through the links below.

The Official Finals Testing Session
The final round of voting should last between Thursday 27, to Monday 1. If you're free that weekend, we will be holding an official map testing customs session to help determine which minigame is the ultimate! You can find the lobby for that right here.

Secondly, the top FIVE maps will win a Ghost prop for their Xbox avatar

How do you pick the fifth highest map? The top four I presume are the four maps in the quarterfinals, is the fifth map going to be decided by which of the losers in the quarterfinals had the most votes?

How do you pick the fifth highest map? The top four I presume are the four maps in the quarterfinals, is the fifth map going to be decided by which of the losers in the quarterfinals had the most votes?

That's the plan! Which will mean the map in fifth place is Circumvention. We will be giving those out soon :)

Good luck to the semi finalists and well done circumvention.

Thanks guys!! Just docked back in Florida and am checking everything in between all the Facebook alerts :)

Thanks to all for the support, I'm happy we got as far as we did. Hopefully the next time we announce a tournent you guys will be game!!

Congrats Pete!!!