• Very Interested

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Somewhat Interested

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
front-page-cool-stuff.png

Hello my good sirs and madams, and welcome to a new year of Halo-customy goodness. An idea has been bouncing around in my head for a while, and I recently let it bounce around the rest of the staff's heads for a time. I've always been a big fan of Minecraft, and I have never had the chance to play on a big server with people I know. Well it just so happens that our friendly neighborhood Bigstack has some servers! We are talking about potentially getting one set up for Halo Customs members to use, and we wanted to judge community interest. Take note that this would be a side project that would not take away time/ resources from other parts of the site.

The poll above will be used to judge the number of people who have some level of interest in participating in a Halo Customs Minecraft server. Corduroy Chuck, myself, and several other staff members are discussing what type of server this might be and what types of rules it would have. As of now nothing is set in stone, but if you have a preference for a specific type of server, feel free to leave feedback in the comments.

One thing we would like to get a feel for as well is if there is any interest in mods for such a server. I have a good amount of experience with modded minecraft, so community willing we could eventually add some mods in to spice things up. We will likely be starting with Vanilla to keep things simple, but I'd like to gauge interest in that as well.

Anywho, let us know down below if :mine:craft is where you want to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jebus