Merry Christmas!

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Whoo hoo!!! If you're here for the St. Patrick's day code giveaway, you've made a major breakthrough! This was the first thread I ever made on this site, but now it contains a secret code for you! Here's the code: 7FJWY-TQJ74-DV2DP-TJCT6-3H9GZ Enjoy, and have a great St. Patrick's day!

I know it's only Christmas Eve, but I'm feeling it this year! Hope all the staff (and all the few guests and new members) have a great time this year. May cynicism stay clear of your heart!

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
This year was the first time I've had "Christmas" (we did it early because of school), and it was awesome. Me and the girlfriend got a fake six-foot tree, 80 feet of lights (20 "twinkling"), tons of little ornaments, scented candles, presents, stockings, and a Santa hat that I wore everywhere, and somehow smuggled it all into my tiny dorm room. Definitely one of my favorite holidays, 5/5 would do again next year.

Reactions: NinetysBorn

Vincent Torre

Torre up from the floor up!
Dec 23, 2012
Denver, CO
www.MickRaider.com
My family is orthodox Jewish, which means that we don't do Christmas because it's "Christ". (Silly, right?)
Luckily for us the 25th of december was celebrated far before the christians decided to claim it. In fact multiple times throughout history christianity actually banned the celebration on the 25th.

It's history is rich with the general idea being spend times with those you love, exchange gifts to show your affection towards then, and do good will towards all man. Seems pretty legit to me.

Happy 25th!

http://i.imgur.com/M6FWE.png

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I'm actually sitting with my family right now. Why am I on my laptop then? Well everyone's gathered around this new present of mine: A Neocube! It's freaking amazing.

Oh, and I've got to do work... :laugh:

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Given their magnetism:size ratio, they're pretty darn strong. As a whole though, it doesn't seem to affect electronics at so small a distance.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Is this "false metal"

Hell no. He did an awesome symphonic metal album on Charlemagne. Epic. The music wasn't necessarily good, but it had Christopher Lee in it, so that makes it epic.

Christopher_Lee_charlemagne.jpg

He also did an overvoice narration for Rhapsody of Fire's album, Symphony of Enchanted Lands:

Reactions: Insane54

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
lol no Christopher Lee is not false, but that album was terrible. Rhapsody is a great power metal band though. I saw them this year and it was amazing.

Reactions: Tedium