Mega-Wishlist for Halo 5 Forge Option & More

Ace VP

Novice
Sep 23, 2015
THE FORGE
gamermaniavp.weebly.com
I am starting this post for everything you would love to see in the FORGE for HALO 5 for everyone to respond to...
Let's fill up this post on everything H5 Forge we would like to see Options, Item / Placeables, etc...
Something that if :343:i see they would know what the community wants.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I have seen all of the information on Halo Waypoint's Website about the forge and the video releasing all the information they want atm.

If you would like the 2 links to the information I seen here they are.
Link 1: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/community-update-forging-ahead
Link 2: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/building-the-biggest-forge-yet

Thanks Everyone & please post.

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 4:12 PM ---
:) I will start listing my idea's all right here to minimize post... :)

- INFORMATION ABOUT IDEA'S POSTED HERE -
Also be sure to check back on each Date of Fallowing Post as it can be added to or updated before the next starting on the next days list... (NOTE: I will have a be added idea all in that day's date till the next day rolls around and it will be posted on the next date below the previous date)

DATE OF FALLOWING POST: 10 - 30 - 2015

(1) Forge game option to turn on so you can fly thew placed objects... Yes this is needed it would help out... Like there is nothing there... :monitor:

(2) Also the Halo: Reach Falcon Vehicle.. I think that was the most UNSC human like flying vehicle they ever made and I would love the return of that vehicle..

Vehicle List:
  • UNSC Reach Falcon
  • Civilian Hog H2a
  • H3 Brute's Chopper
  • H3 Brute's Prowler
  • H2 Cov. Spectre
  • UNSC Hornet
  • Shade Stationary Plasma Turret (H3 Model and another model)
  • Shade Stationary Fuel Rod Turret (H3 Model and another model)

(3) Halo 3 Flame Thrower was amazingly fun. I would love the Return of it.

Weapon List:
  • UNSC H3 Flamtrower
  • H3 Incendiary Grenade
  • Brute Shot
  • Infected (RED) Sword H2A
(4) H3 Sandtrap forge looking blocks with the little effect look like you can see into the block..
The blocks with there effects on there and the bronze and hieroglyphs.

(5) Like the EMP scripting item on Halo 2 A but a Bubble Shield that can be switched on and of and adjustable Shield Bubble Size...

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2015
I agree with almost this entire list but I think they should add the gravity hammer (confirm it not just another hint) also the bubble shield idea is great!