"Meet Your Maker" Pre-Results Preview

hc-communitycontent.jpg
Unless you've been living under a rock (and not a "rock, small" either, I'm talking a seastack), you've hopefully heard of the "Meet Your Maker" Forge Contest by now. It's a 4v4 Infinity Slayer contest sponsored by groups around the Halo community, held by THFE and 343industries.org.

Well, us judges have been working hard to pick the top three maps from the contest, and the time for them to be revealed is nigh. However, we aren't ready to roll the final results out quite yet. So, in the mean time, feast your eyes on this video which highlights several of the ~100 maps submitted to the contest. Thanks to everyone who has participated, we look forward to sharing the results with you at the end of the week!

Gosh darn it. I was hoping the entire time my map would have a sneak peak. and that means A) it is one of the top three or B) it wasn't as good as the others. im inclined to go with B

Reactions: SGC
I kinda feel ashamed about submitting Armored Strike because it wasn't finished with improvements at the time, and it was meant for much larger teams. Tank Superiority might have done better because it's technically infinity slayer, and it would play better with eight players than Armored Strike would, but it was completed after the deadline.

And the waiting game continues... albeit, this time with a general time frame. "...later this week"!!! Ultimately, I'm really just looking forward to feedback, so hopefully I made it far enough along for constructive notes. Happy Forging boys and girls!!!

The maps look incredible! My goodness, my Walking Dead Prison is so outshined by these vast and complex creations, but I still look forward to playing them. Also, I Love that intro. You're a clever one, Psychoduck.