"Meet Your Maker" Noteworthy Maps

hc-communitymap.jpg
Hello everyone, welcome to the front page of HaloCustoms; Where Cool Stuff Happens (that's our new motto, as of about five seconds ago, super official). So, what cool stuff is happening today? Well, I'll tell you! A bunch of cool maps which didn't quite make it to the top of the pile of submissions for Meet Your Maker are getting some attention!​
You can be sure that you'll be seeing several of these maps getting more attention in the future. They're all pretty awesome, and just so you can see for yourselves we'll be hosting some community playdates in conjunction with 343i Community Forum. Come out and play some of the hidden gems of the contest and talk to the winners, the judges, and the other people who submitted maps to the contest. You can find these playdates listed below.​
We'll let you know if more playdates are set up. I hope to see some of you there. Thanks once again to everyone who submitted a map to this contest and to everyone who made this contest possible.​

I would like to thank all of the forgers, their friends who help them test and the custom gaming community that supported the contest and play tested the maps with us. There were so many good, quality maps submitted and the judges have made themselves available upon request for feed back on forgers maps. Please give them/us time to respond on the requests and I hope all forgers and custom gamer's see the great efforts, creativity and shear maddening amount of time these guys have put into design and testing of the maps!

Reactions: Psychoduck