"Meet Your Maker" Forge Contest

hc-communitycontent-jpg.396
Hello everyone, I hope you're all ready to start forging, because THFE has partnered with Certain Affinity and 343i.org to bring you a 4v4 Infinity Slayer forge contest! Of course, HaloCustoms will be the perfect place for testing lobbies to be held for your maps, and for judges to hold judging lobbies later on.​
To read up on all the details, you'll want to head on over to 343i.org here. You can find the highlights below, though. When you finish your maps, be sure to post them on HaloCustoms, and don't forget to use the site to host games to test your maps. Happy forging!​
Map Submission Parameters
The contest will have the following parameters
-4 v 4 slayer map
-compatible with Halo 4’s Infinity Slayer (including ordinance drops)
-dynamic lighting must still be functioning
-no significant frame rate issues
-no modded content allowed
-one map submission per person
-multiple people can work on a single map
-maps can have been made at any point
Prizes for the contest
-Top winning map maker will be featured on THFE’s and Ducain23’s YouTube channels and become a Showcase Map at 343 Industries Community Forum, meet the judges for a discussion of their map also broadcast via YouTube, receive a DLC code DLC 2 or DLC 3, and a signed poster of map art by Certain Affinity staff
-The Two Follow Up winners will have their maps video reviewed by THFE and Ducain23, receive a judges review of their map and DLC 2 code.
Varying prizes offered throughout contest!
Good luck to everyone planning to enter! if you have any questions regarding the contest, feel free to send them my way!

http://www.343industries.org/forum/...inity-slayer-forge-contest-submission-thread/
Submit your maps in this thread.

This is awesome, except the infinity slayer part, I feel like regular slayer would've been better. I guess you can't have it all....

Lookin' good. Well, except for the Infinity Slayer part, but it doesn't seem like there's much we can do about that. Can't really enhanced radar rage on 343 like you can on FH staff.. :p

Eh... I'll probably pass on this one too. I know I'm no competition to the guys who've been making competitive maps since Halo 3.

Good luck to everybody else though!

I just started my attempt at a 4v4 map the other day. Now I have some inspiration and drive to finish it. Good luck everyone!

ive got a map thats probably going to work for this depending if i finish it or not.

is there going to be a submission thread or something like that?

edit- i found the submission thread and edited it into the original post.