mym-logo.png
It's been a while since most of you have heard anything from this contest. Submissions have been closed for almost two months, and we apologize for the lengthy judging process. There were a few hiccups in our planning as well as some time conflicts between the judges. However, we were committed to showing off the best of the best in terms of Dominion maps in Halo 4 and we are finally going to be doing that over the next few days. Without further ado, I present to you Typhoon by DUN3Z, the third place winner of this contest.​
Typhoon is a linear-style Dominion map centered around a shipwreck which houses the Bravo base. The map supports loads of great offensive and defensive options to players, all housed within a fairly simple and easy to understand layout. The map also supports a Mantis at Bravo base which makes for an exciting twist. All in all, Typhoon provides for an exciting and balanced Dominion experience that is fairly easy to pick up and play. Congratulations to the map's creator, DUN3Z!​

...And that's enough spam for this thread. Post about the map or don't post.
Psycho. I asked a question correct? That question was then confused because i used the wrong term, so karma clarified it when other had no idea what was going on. Therefore its not exactly spam, its clarification. Now no need to get frustrated over this, its just a matter of a misinterpreted and misused usage of terms within questions. The answers however clarified the issue, and then you misinterpret "all of this to be spam."

Do you see my point here? Just to be clear since I haven't heard much about this stuff in awhile that was why I was asking the questions i was earlier alright?

While your initial inquiry was an honest mistake, it was also so poorly worded as to become confusing. That, however, was not spam. What followed after the necessary clarification was made was indeed spam. There has been essentially zero discussion of this map or the contest it was selected as a winner of in this thread. This is the same problem we had in the Arknado thread just recently. Below is the exact quote from the site rules. People have been taking less and less note of this rule as of late and it's brought down the quality of discussions held within threads throughout the site.

any post that either A). has no correlation to the thread topic, or B). does not contain a sensible amount of content is considered spam. This varies based on the nature of the thread posted in, but short posts which do not contribute to the thread they are posted in will be considered spam.

While your initial inquiry was an honest mistake, it was also so poorly worded as to become confusing. That, however, was not spam. What followed after the necessary clarification was made was indeed spam. There has been essentially zero discussion of this map or the contest it was selected as a winner of in this thread. This is the same problem we had in the Arknado thread just recently. Below is the exact quote from the site rules. People have been taking less and less note of this rule as of late and it's brought down the quality of discussions held within threads throughout the site.

Yes i see the rules i understand the rules, and hey poorly worded stuff can be a mistake alright. I mean i didn't see the confusion until it started. So hows this to keep it fresh i will stop posting within this thread unless someone tags me, or I have something important, "relating to the thread" then I will post here. There i think this solves your issue does it not? (Within this thread i mean)